KSUCATZ
Active Member
- Thread starter
- #1
Requesting info from those with experience regarding white tire lettering.
I see TIRE STICKERS | Tire lettering for tire sidewalls worldwide offers tire paint pens, temporary peel & stick, individual letter permanent and pre-curved permanent solutions.
This is new to me. If you've done any of the above, please post pics and share your experience. Any tire brands these don't work with?
I saw someone on the forum had what looked like custom "Nismo Z" or "Nissan Z" on theirs - which included the stylized 'Z' font.
Considering the stock tires are said to have a short life, I'm considering testing out. Mostly interested in a permanent application.
Thanks in advance!
I see TIRE STICKERS | Tire lettering for tire sidewalls worldwide offers tire paint pens, temporary peel & stick, individual letter permanent and pre-curved permanent solutions.
This is new to me. If you've done any of the above, please post pics and share your experience. Any tire brands these don't work with?
I saw someone on the forum had what looked like custom "Nismo Z" or "Nissan Z" on theirs - which included the stylized 'Z' font.
Considering the stock tires are said to have a short life, I'm considering testing out. Mostly interested in a permanent application.
Thanks in advance!