RevMatchTV - Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra - First Comparison!

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
It has an aftermarket lip. But the front of the Z looks way better then the Supra's front 100%. Not just the front, the entire car looks more beautiful than the Miata I mean Supra

1652811225521.png
The top grille looks fine, but the bottom one looks odd. The two sections don't really go together imo. But to each their own.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
So did they race? And preferably on a track with turns? If not, I'll pass on the click/view.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
So did they race? And preferably on a track with turns? If not, I'll pass on the click/view.
He never would have gotten the car from Nissan without signing an agreement precluding that, so no. The Supra was his personal car, not stock at all.

romanLegion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Hagerty did a drag race. They did it on a track with turns (Willow Springs). So technically yes and yes.

I think you were going for hot laps or something of the sort, which they did not do.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Why? Are you planning on keeping a stock Z and racing stock Supra's as a hobby?
No. I just like to follow these things. I gave up on buying a Z after Nissan decided to gouge everyone, put on inferior parts at premium prices, and the car ultimately ending up not performing as I'd like it. I ordered something that day after watching the reviews. Not a Supra nor a Z.