Remark Single Exit

nuthed01

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Golf R Grid, 2023 Nissan Z (pending)
Occupation
Transport Manager
Found this, the sound is PHENOMENAL. I don't like the look unfortunately, i don't necessarily mind a single exit but the angle this is on just doesn't grab me, but wow, that sound, amazing. Be very interesting to hear what this sounds like with say the boosted6 autowerks full downpipes.

Just a nice volume, nothing overly loud but certainly not as quiet as the Z1, maybe a tiny bit louder than the Stillen.

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Found this, the sound is PHENOMENAL. I don't like the look unfortunately, i don't necessarily mind a single exit but the angle this is on just doesn't grab me, but wow, that sound, amazing. Be very interesting to hear what this sounds like with say the boosted6 autowerks full downpipes.

Just a nice volume, nothing overly loud but certainly not as quiet as the Z1, maybe a tiny bit louder than the Stillen.

For me I like a single outlet and you’re right in that the sound is fantastic. Despite trying to go full JDM on this build, which will be hard considering I’ve already ordered the AMS race full downpipes, it’s a toss up between this one and Z1 Motorsports single outlet which sounds equally as good 👍🏼