Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Subaru WRX
Guys, I'll keep on trying to answer as many questions I can. Still have a lot going on here in NY - and then we're off to ZCON (as is one of the cars). If you'd like me to pop on by as I can I'm happy to do so, or if you'd prefer we can disband this forum. Thanks.
I think we can all agree that we want you here, regardless of how busy you are. No rush, any questions you answer are always much appreciated.

With that said, any ideas on the factory front license plate location? Is this something Nissan dictates or is it dealer discretion?

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
I think we can all agree that we want you here, regardless of how busy you are. No rush, any questions you answer are always much appreciated.

With that said, any ideas on the factory front license plate location? Is this something Nissan dictates or is it dealer discretion?
Ahh, you know, I never thought to ask that - but it's a great question. I'm going to guess very similar to 350 / 370. Please allow me to inquire.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
@Dan_Passe, we all know you're super busy so do you think Nissan will send more employees on here to answer everyone's questions?

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
@Dan_Passe, we all know you're super busy so do you think Nissan will send more employees on here to answer everyone's questions?
I will inquire about that too. But for me this is more passion than anything else. I'm a Z owner and love the car and the folks around it.

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300
I will inquire about that too. But for me this is more passion than anything else. I'm a Z owner and love the car and the folks around it.
Oh nice, I didn't know that. Pics of your Z car?

On2Vegas

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
Hi Dan, As stated many times, thanks for answering our questions.

I have the Q50 and know that Infiniti has a partnership with AMS for performance mods, like intakes and heat exchanger. Infiniti even puts their brand on some of these products. Will Nissan do a similar partnership for the Z since the engines are essentially the same?

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Hi Dan, As stated many times, thanks for answering our questions.

I have the Q50 and know that Infiniti has a partnership with AMS for performance mods, like intakes and heat exchanger. Infiniti even puts their brand on some of these products. Will Nissan do a similar partnership for the Z since the engines are essentially the same?
Good question! AMS guys are very appreciated at Nissan. I know there are certainly conversations going on, not sure current status.

R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
I've conveyed this suggestion to some of the product planning / execs on-site, will continue to follow up. But right now, it's as stated - LSD on Performance model for 2023 model.
Thanks Dan. And in case it wasn't clear, I'm very excited for the car like many others here, but if the goal of the car is to make it a driver's car I feel like the LSD should at least be optional for all trim levels. Thanks again for hearing us all out, we look forward to more news!

On2Vegas

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
The intro video showed a lot of great sounds including some blow-off sounds. Does this differ from the VR30 in the infinitis or was that edited for added drama?
Can't remember where, but read the sound from intro video was not the actual output.

Go to 8:45 in the video. As I suspected it sounds more like my Q50 Red Sport when I first got. Not bad, but not aggressive. Swapped in the Infiniti Sport exhaust.

Challenger88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford F150
Hey Dan! After looking through the Nissan News post and other articles, I haven't seen a picture of the New Z with an automatic transmission.

1) Is there a picture of the Z interior with an automatic transmission?

2) The pictures I've seen only show one cupholder for the car. Is there a second one hidden in the center console or on the passenger door?

3) My experiences in recent cars I've tested don't allow the passenger seat to raise or lower. Sitting in them make you feel like you're perched up in the windshield. Will the Z allow the passenger seat to raise and lower like the driver's seat? Or maybe at least it is low enough to not feel perched up?

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Hey Dan! After looking through the Nissan News post and other articles, I haven't seen a picture of the New Z with an automatic transmission.

1) Is there a picture of the Z interior with an automatic transmission?

2) The pictures I've seen only show one cupholder for the car. Is there a second one hidden in the center console or on the passenger door?

3) My experiences in recent cars I've tested don't allow the passenger seat to raise or lower. Sitting in them make you feel like you're perched up in the windshield. Will the Z allow the passenger seat to raise and lower like the driver's seat? Or maybe at least it is low enough to not feel perched up?
I’m not Dan. But I know there is a second cup holder hidden. Also you can raise seat. I d love to see an automatic with the Red interior if poss Dan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.