First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Infiniti QX70
Occupation
Sales
Thank you for allowing us the space to be transparent with our questions Dan. I have been a Z enthusiast almost all of my life (44 years young) and I believe that this is the most exciting and anticipated Z since the Z32 was released back in 1990. Does Nissan have any plans on offering a T-Top, Targa or 2+2 version? I also would like to see different color interior options like the GT-R. Will Nissan offer alternative interior color options in the new Z like red or tan?

IMG_9976 (002).JPG

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
  1. Will the new Z have a telescoping steering wheel?
  2. Is there any difference in headroom for the new Z versus the 370Z?
I'm praying the steering wheel telescopes or I will have to look at another vehicle. Not a fan of driving around with my knees wrapped around a steering wheel.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Will the ECU be tunable? We all know people are gonna tune this car, i hope yall dont pull a c8 vette and make the ecu “untunable” lol
i assume the ECU running that engine will be the same or similar to the Q60 red sport. those already are able to be tuned using ecutek.

the greatest part about the Z taking so long, being a 370 underneath, and using the Vr30 which has been out for 4 years already, is that parts are ready to go. there's no long R&D delay for aftermarket with this car.

companies like AMS have ton s of parts ready to go and i already spoke with Tony at FI for an exhaust for mine lol

Uwotm8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 CLS550, 2016 q3
i assume the ECU running that engine will be the same or similar to the Q60 red sport. those already are able to be tuned using ecutek.

the greatest part about the Z taking so long, being a 370 underneath, and using the Vr30 which has been out for 4 years already, is that parts are ready to go. there's no long R&D delay for aftermarket with this car.

companies like AMS have ton s of parts ready to go and i already spoke with Tony at FI for an exhaust for mine lol
Thats dope, There’s gonna be some crazy fast builds out the gate! Im hyped!

splatrd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS, Mustang Ecoboost
1. Will there be any options available a la carte, without having to go up in trim level? Like heated seats, leather seats, Navigation, etc.?
2. Will there be an online reservation program to lock in your place in line to preorder?
3. Once announced, will the Nissan website feature a build and price prior to order window opening in November? If so, when?

TundraKing

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370Z Roadster
My 370Z Roadster is long overdue for a replacement! Since Nissan is targeting the likes of the 718, Z4 etc along with coupes... It won't be complete w/o a drop top....

Given that the 370 Roadster was launched over a year after the coupe can you give us any clues that a Roadster version (a true convertible not a "T", targa etc...) is likely and when??

Status
Not open for further replies.