First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Could be because there's nothing new, nada, to report. We need more tech updates really, if there is any.

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
With a launch in Spring 2022, I don't think we should expect any additional information until February, or after.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Yup what a bummer so im guessing no news till maybe march/april.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Pretty disappointing. In the mean time I went ahead and bought my 2022 track car, factory stock but fun preps underway, the new Z takes a back seat for now, who knows for how long............

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
@Dan_Passe hope you are having some great and safe holidays.

My current questions are if you have any idea now where someone like me in PA can see and get the Z in person before launch? NYIAS would've been good as I was planning on going, but then it was cancelled. I do not plan to attend NYIAS this year because while I support vaccines I don't support tyrannical leadership.

So where's the nearest I can see and get in this thing before launch or am I just going to have to wait for them on lots? I'm 6'2 280lbs and want to make sure I can fit... In fact, I see a LOT of people questioning this now on Twitter, YT, and Reddit. Many of us concerned. If I can't fit, I'll just go buy a M240i or new M2 instead.

Also, when can we see some first drives and reviews considering this thing is supposed to launch in spring? If I can't see it in person, please get one out to "SavageGeese" on YouTube to review or first drive it at least soon. Heck I'd review it too on YouTube if I can drive it. Is the performance trim a touring car ior s it a proper sports car with turn in and handling?

Finally, when can we get some pricing? I think we've all been patient for long enough no? And of course I'm talking performance trim because all the must haves have been packed into there, cleverly enough. I'm still staunch that $45-46k is around the max because of dealer mark ups and competition. You come close to that $50k mark, you're facing M240i, Supra, possibly new M2 competition along with the Mustang of course. $48k for a manual and no active suspension and Nissan level materials and only 400hp/350tq (hopefully massively underrated)? I don't know...

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
It looks like Dan didn't see the question before logging off.

Status
Not open for further replies.