Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
We provide you the first look at the production design of the next-gen Nissan Z (400Z) from Nissan patent images obtained by 400ZClub!

Compared to the Nissan Z Proto concept, the patent images show production details including a hexagon-shaped radar sensor for safety technology features, located below the front grille. The images also show reflectors near the rear bumper as well as parking sensors in each of the bumpers.

2022 Nissan Z trademark 1.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 2.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 3.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 4.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 5.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 6.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 7.JPG

MotoX

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yamaha YZF
Man did they stick close to the concept. Having a hard time finding many differences actually.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Just curious, but were there any patents of the interior or parts diagram?

West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
Just curious, but were there any patents of the interior or parts diagram?
Nah ...not leaked anyway.
I remember when I first posted about this and got hammered because “ why do they need patons...must be fake”
People need to understand that the US is just one country, and other countries have strict rules and regulations that you might not, and vice versa.
These were lodged in Australia due to their regulations, back in January
https://www.caradvice.com.au/915461/2022-nissan-400z-revealed-in-production-form-in-patent-images/

That is why the forum is good, because people will hear different things all around the world. Some may be true, some may be fake, but by sharing information it paints a bit more of a rounded picture.

This is why I am still holding onto the fact that release dates may be around Christmas, as the gent from Canada was given the same time line as us in Australia, and even in Australia there are two of us on the opposite sides of the country ( and it’s a big country) who have been told the same thing.

It may be false hope, it may be wrong (because I can assure you I’m definitely no insider )....but I’m holding onto it until I know it’s definitely not so, it’s always good to dream and hope