Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
We provide you the first look at the production design of the next-gen Nissan Z (400Z) from Nissan patent images obtained by 400ZClub!

Compared to the Nissan Z Proto concept, the patent images show production details including a hexagon-shaped radar sensor for safety technology features, located below the front grille. The images also show reflectors near the rear bumper as well as parking sensors in each of the bumpers.

2022 Nissan Z trademark 1.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 2.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 3.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 4.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 5.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 6.JPG

2022 Nissan Z trademark 7.JPG

triso07

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z, Evo X
It's pretty cool that what they presented is what we're getting. Even though there are some front and rear features I would change slightly, it's nice for once to get the actual car we're presented with. Great shape and proportions. Restrained design. Aftermarket will be fun on this thing. Impressed they were able to keep the front bumper so clean.

MotoX

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yamaha YZF
Man did they stick close to the concept. Having a hard time finding many differences actually.

triso07

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z, Evo X
I kind of wish they were able to add something larger and more circular inside the headlight casing to mimic the 240, but even if they don't, the lights still look good to me.

vb22

Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
^The aftermarket will probably take care of that.

triso07

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z, Evo X
Oh yeah. Looking forward to the aftermarket. Removing the nissan logo between the taillights is first up on my list.

West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
Just curious, but were there any patents of the interior or parts diagram?
Nah ...not leaked anyway.
I remember when I first posted about this and got hammered because “ why do they need patons...must be fake”
People need to understand that the US is just one country, and other countries have strict rules and regulations that you might not, and vice versa.
These were lodged in Australia due to their regulations, back in January
https://www.caradvice.com.au/915461/2022-nissan-400z-revealed-in-production-form-in-patent-images/

That is why the forum is good, because people will hear different things all around the world. Some may be true, some may be fake, but by sharing information it paints a bit more of a rounded picture.

This is why I am still holding onto the fact that release dates may be around Christmas, as the gent from Canada was given the same time line as us in Australia, and even in Australia there are two of us on the opposite sides of the country ( and it’s a big country) who have been told the same thing.

It may be false hope, it may be wrong (because I can assure you I’m definitely no insider )....but I’m holding onto it until I know it’s definitely not so, it’s always good to dream and hope