First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Nice! I've always thought the rear needed at least a lip spoiler, it really compliments the lines, regardless how functional. But of course hoping for a larger more effective, i.e. downforce, variant, ala BRE. Please not a wing though, will disrupt the lines. That's a great metallic gray though!

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
Any more info on the Nismo besides brembos and baby GTR? Will the Nismo come up for order in November or post-launch?
I'm not Houston the insider but I'm sure Nismo will be post-launch. What I'm most curious about is if its not going to be just a body kit and ECU tune, well what is it going to be? Suspension upgrades or awd? Awd and suspension upgrades? What are they going to do that's classified as not just a tune and a body kit? How much will it cost compared to base?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
For those not looking for a track car, a Nismo with significant suspension changes could result in a too-uncomfortable ride unless Nissan goes with adaptive dampers. The current standard Z has a firm enough ride for street use.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'm leaning towards all white with the bronze wheels and white lettering which i will add myself since its not coming from the factory
Those are the colors that I'm leaning towards (minus white lettering) or possible Brilliant Silver. either way, each color combo & modded (even slightly) is going to look amazing.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Those are the colors that I'm leaning towards (minus white lettering) or possible Brilliant Silver. either way, each color combo & modded (even slightly) is going to look amazing.
Call me crazy...I’m a sucker for the proto yellow I could go for blue if it’s the right shade and if yellow is not an option.

I’m a bit over white and black, need some colour for a change