R35 Nissan GT-R Thread

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
Have they released any pictures of the new midnight purple yet? I really want to see that. Basically my dream color for the car.

When I got mine I was originally thinking of wrapping it midnight purple until I stumbled upon an orange one and didn't want to cover that up.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Have they released any pictures of the new midnight purple yet? I really want to see that. Basically my dream color for the car.

When I got mine I was originally thinking of wrapping it midnight purple until I stumbled upon an orange one and didn't want to cover that up.

The new MP has been out since 2021.

2021_nissan_gt-r_dsc00025-1-94875.jpg

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
The new MP has been out since 2021.

2021_nissan_gt-r_dsc00025-1-94875.jpg
This actually just sent me on a little journey and I learned some interesting things! That purple(which I thought was midnight purple too) is actually midnight opal. And was only released for 2 model years(2014 and 2019)

The new Midnight Purple is actually a whole new color code DAP. And I only found a single example shot of it bit wow is it going to look awesome. It's one of those that has other colors that show from different angles.

I look forward to seeing some better pics of it once they actually release it though.

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
While cool I'm looking to see the actual oem factory version.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This actually just sent me on a little journey and I learned some interesting things! That purple(which I thought was midnight purple too) is actually midnight opal. And was only released for 2 model years(2014 and 2019)

The new Midnight Purple is actually a whole new color code DAP. And I only found a single example shot of it bit wow is it going to look awesome. It's one of those that has other colors that show from different angles.

I look forward to seeing some better pics of it once they actually release it though.

LAG was the Midnight Opal

DAP is the new color that has been on the T spec since it was released in 2021

https://gtr-registry.com/en-r35-ja.php

Last edited:

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
LAG was the Midnight Opal

DAP is the new color that has been on the T spec since it was released in 2021

https://gtr-registry.com/en-r35-ja.php
Ohh interesting so then it has been used for 1 model. The MY22 Tspec. Which judging by that has sold in the double digits so no wonder it's so hard to see anywhere.

And you can't even look at it on their builder anymore either.

Thanks for the info!

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohh interesting so then it has been used for 1 model. The MY22 Tspec. Which judging by that has sold in the double digits so no wonder it's so hard to see anywhere.

And you can't even look at it on their builder anymore either.

Thanks for the info!
pretty rare I only seen them occassionaly when they pop up on Bring a Trailer or some auction site. dealers had them for crazy #'s
1684339253304.png

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
im looking at this i mean the premium or the M4 for my next car though i think i might get a better deal from BMW cause we do alot of work for then an i get a discount lol

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
They have to be out of their minds, but there are people out there with more money than brains. Also a $5K add on. They have no shame.

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
WOW! Above my pay grade. I believe $150k is the highest ADM I've ever seen from a dealer. Is the average ADM on a 2024 GTR ? or has this dealer been hitting the peace pipe.