Occupation
Retired
Well, that was a nice run...snickers

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
One of my favorite YT channels finally uploaded their video—enjoy!

Interesting. Assuming the camera is at top of the driver's head? Not much of the hood is viewable, meaning the driver doesn't seem sunk down having to see over the hood. Like that.

I'm looking forward to sitting in a Z, and confirming it has acceptable viewing/sight lines when driving around in traffic, an important criteria for me. This video so far looks promising.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I do wish the engine note on throttle was less synthetic and deeper. Maybe it sounds better IRL. Fair amount of wind noise.

There is an analog boost gauge always available above the centre stack, why on earth do they put a second one on the IP screen lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Interesting. Assuming the camera is at top of the driver's head? Not much of the hood is viewable, meaning the driver doesn't seem sunk down having to see over the hood. Like that.

I'm looking forward to sitting in a Z, and confirming it has acceptable viewing/sight lines when driving around in traffic, an important criteria for me. This video so far looks promising.
Yep, I'm not sure what camera he uses but every once in awhile you can catch his reflection when he does an outside lap of the car and you can see it's strapped onto his forehead. Do appreciate that attention to detail.

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Follow-up video:

This video is the one that really sold me on the Z. The car is the exact spec that I wanted, and it just looks like so much fun in this video. Who needs words?