Please add ventilated seats to the performance package ….

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
I think it was already said that it's not going to happen. Maybe for the 2024 or 2025 model years.

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
Why settle. Add it to the performance package. No one is gonna drive this in snow. We rather have ventilated than heated.
I absolutely would like ventilated far more than heated, but if they add a targa, or even better *fingers crossed* T-Tops, I would probably like the heated seats for cooler nights with the top off. Ventilated is definitely my priority though.

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon, 350Z Roadster, R8, M4, 718 CS, 992 911CS4
Occupation
CFO
Yes … totally … I would like to have both heated n cooling seats … like the Porsche n the BMW … and the heated steering wheel … plus all driving safety features … I would not mind paying for more …
43350CB9-C8DB-44D4-B6E6-19E5F57338C7.jpeg

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
No one is gonna drive this in snow.
This will be my daily driver in southern New York, so it will see some slush, unfortunately.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Yes … totally … I would like to have both heated n cooling seats … like the Porsche n the BMW … and the heated steering wheel … plus all driving safety features … I would not mind paying for more …
43350CB9-C8DB-44D4-B6E6-19E5F57338C7.jpeg
sooooo......just gonna throw this out there........

if you are willing to pay for it......

Why not just get one of those cars instead? I don't see a penalty there as they are very good cars, if you're "would not mind paying for more" for them.....

OP
OP

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
But he could get two z cars for that. A his and hers. With Ventilated seat Nissan !

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CFO

Why not just get one of those cars instead? I don't see a penalty there as they are very good cars, if you're "would not mind paying for more" for them.....

In Texas, it is really hot … Just saying it would be nice to have … I m currently driving a 718 Cayman S and a Cayenne S … both are equipped with ventilated seats …. Even my old M4 has ventilated seats …. Nissan just needs to keep up … :)

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
In Texas, it is really hot … Just saying it would be nice to have … I m currently driving a 718 Cayman S and a Cayenne S … both are equipped with ventilated seats …. Even my old M4 has ventilated seats …. Nissan just needs to keep up … :)
So, I just went to Google to see what a "Cayman 718 S" MSRP is...starts at $72K, is that correct? And at the starting MSRP, are ventillated seats standard or an option?

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
CFO
So, I just went to Google to see what a "Cayman 718 S" MSRP is...starts at $72K, is that correct? And at the starting MSRP, are ventillated seats standard or an option?
I don’t remember … I went online and custom picked the options and ordered online with the dealership … knowing Porsche … it’s basically a bundle options with other features … yes … the base is 72k but with all the options … mine came out to be 102k … it’s an amazing mid engine sport car … however I wish I should have waited for the GT4 or GTS versions … with a 6 n more hp … I still enjoy driving the 350z with the top down on a good cool breezy weekend … 350z is another amazing roadster … I installed a set of Rohana RFX1 matt platinum 20” staggered wheels and a set of LED daylight driving lights to complete the look … it’s simply an amazing ride … I am going to get the 400z nismo instead … I can wait … :)