First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Absolutely gorgeous. I am planning on the boulder gray with the red/black interior. Did you preorder? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but not sure how the dealers are handling.
So far, there is no ordering available here in the US. There has been zero indication from Nissan USA about whether ordering will eventually be available (along with no information from Nissan about almost everything else involved in this shitshow of a rollout).

For now, all that is available is whatever shows up at individual dealers. With the extremely limited inventory at this time, I seriously doubt dealer trades for specific trims will happen. Your best bet is to contact multiple dealers requesting that specific trim in the hopes one will show up. You may have to travel to get what you want (and likely pay ADM).

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
So far, there is no ordering available here in the US. There has been zero indication from Nissan USA about whether ordering will eventually be available (along with no information from Nissan about almost everything else involved in this shitshow of a rollout).

For now, all that is available is whatever shows up at individual dealers. With the extremely limited inventory at this time, I seriously doubt dealer trades for specific trims will happen. Your best bet is to contact multiple dealers requesting that specific trim in the hopes one will show up. You may have to travel to get what you want (and likely pay ADM).
Your local dealer can also facilitate a "dealer trade" with another store. However, it'll probably be very difficult given the lean inventory and the feeding frenzy on markups.

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
But did you have to play Coldplay for your first jam session inside the car?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
congrats 👍
its a color combo im considering too... hopefully something similar for the nismo.

when you post more pics, can you get some with the door open so we can see the color contrast? thx

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
it my be appropriate considering the dealer markup...

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
I found a 2023 Nissan Z Performance 6 speed in boulder gray/blue suede/leather in NJ and picked her up on Tuesday! Great experience with Chris@Sansone Jr's 66 Nissan in Neptune NJ. I had her flatbed transported to my car spa in Brooklyn to apply transparent paint protection wrap (Xpel product) which should be finished up end of next week. As it's winter weather in the northeast I'll probably just garage her until early spring and then enjoy my new Z until the fall. I haven't even driven her yet, so psyched to take her for a drive!

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4351.jpeg

69628757088__C5AAC6FE-9744-49D8-933F-21EA6459AB1D.jpeg

69628819801__7E74EB4D-8811-4E3C-91EA-7909E0CF8633.jpeg
congrats...beautiful......picking up a new one tomorrow so should be nice to finally drive the car......

OP
OP
JohnNYC

JohnNYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Mercedes E350 bluetec. 2023 Nissan Z
congrats...beautiful......picking up a new one tomorrow so should be nice to finally drive the car......
look forward to seeing photos and videos of your new Z brother!

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
look forward to seeing photos and videos of your new Z brother!
Yes, 3rd Z I have owned since first one in 1980. Was in no rush to get one and waited since was first announced way back. Also picking this one up in NJ. Just happened across this one by one phone call and car was being held as a sold car but deal was falling apart so there ya go. Should be a great Sunday drive car and will handle it with loving care so it has a good life.

OP
OP
JohnNYC

JohnNYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolutely gorgeous. I am planning on the boulder gray with the red/black interior. Did you preorder? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but not sure how the dealers are handling.
Not sure if I answered this, I didn't preorder, I stumbled on this Z on cargurus, and cold called the dealership.

OP
OP
JohnNYC

JohnNYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I swear I wasn't listening to Coldplay, lol, my first experience using Apple CarPlay, my other car is from 2011 so I don't have a lot of experience. It's been years since I listened to Coldplay so not sure why that was what came up when the Apple CarPlay came online. lol

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I swear I wasn't listening to Coldplay, lol, my first experience using Apple CarPlay, my other car is from 2011 so I don't have a lot of experience. It's been years since I listened to Coldplay so not sure why that was what came up when the Apple CarPlay came online. lol
It's ok, you're amongst friends here, we're not judging......

Future6spZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ocean blue JLU
so any pix of the blue interior? would love to see them. And if you think its too much blue

OP
OP
JohnNYC

JohnNYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Craig, no, I didn't pre-order, I found it just casually looking at inventory on nissanusa.com.