First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Almost 6 more month? I don't know if I can do it. I'm about to order a car early this summer at the latest.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Almost 6 more month? I don't know if I can do it. I'm about to order a car early this summer at the latest.
There’s a guy on Facebook that says Michigan release has also been confirmed for this date...so it seems to be factual.
One can only hope it also means a full reveal is not far away

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
Patience is a virtue. But I understand I've been looking around too and looking at the prices people asking right now... meh I can wait it seems like a terrible time to buy a car.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Patience is a virtue. But I understand I've been looking around too and looking at the prices people asking right now... meh I can wait it seems like a terrible time to buy a car.
I think, if Nissan came out revealed the car and confirmed the on sale date everyone would be happy to wait.
It’s the not knowing for 100percent that is doing everyone’s heads in, because people like us are going...yeah I can wait till November, but if it pushes out beyond that date and we are still waiting, then we are out. And then people see an alternative and get impatient and just dive in.

Nissan if your monitoring us...just release the date and specs...then we will happily wait!

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
The unveiling will be soon, order books open up 11/15/21.

Dealers had their meeting in Arizona this past weekend.
Any additional details from the dealer meeting? Curious if they’ll offer both a 300hp and 400hp option.

OP
OP
Houston.RZ34

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I've heard 400hp only, no 300hp option.

Makes sense as the 400hp flavor of VR30 is the one with optical turbo speed sensors and we have a dedicated gauge for Turbo RPMs on the dash.

Also, Nissan is in a position where they have to go for the throat....400hp for 35k is going for the throat of the Supra (main target) and it'll have the big 3 looking over their shoulders.

Last edited:

splatrd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS, Mustang Ecoboost
I would hope they bypass the 300 hp version and have 400 hp standard with potential for more with NISMO version. If is it 300 hp for base model, I would have to pass. My 4 cyl. Ecoboost has 310 hp, so no real incentive to get the Z.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Base Z horsepower should be 400 , with 450/475 in the sport package along with suspension upgrades , sway bars, brakes with performance exhaust .

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
please dont forget the carbon fiber bits (front splitter, side splitter and rear variance) to be included not plastic cheap versions