Car(s)
Z
Wish they did something with the orange lines lol

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
Could just be a normal yellow Z with lighting/effects from the camera giving off an orange tint.

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
The more I see this kind of stuff, the less I understand about the new Z’s launch. Was orange intended to be a color originally and the shoe was already being made? Frustrating tbh because that orange is 100% the best color out of all the color options on the current Z. I do hope they add a purple color in the future though.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
https://global.nissannews.com/en/releases/release-3fd6979120c405af1adbd811f1327faf-221221-01-e

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Fairlady Z customized edition, winner of the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022, will be shown for the first time at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2023. This model is the mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto that was unveiled at Tokyo Auto Salon 2022. Visitors to the Nissan booth will also see the all-new Serena announced in November, as well as concept versions of the Nissan Roox, Caravan, Cube, Sakura and Ariya.

NISMO, which has continued to deliver motorsport excitement through Super GT and the FIA Formula E World Championship, and Autech, renowned for Carrozzeria and high levels of added value, will display a combined four models.

In collaboration with an outdoor magazine from publisher Geibunsha, eight Caravans will be displayed to mark the model’s 50th anniversary coming in February 2023.

The Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 will take place at Makuhari Messe Jan. 13-15. Nissan’s booth will also have a selection of Nissan and NISMO-brand merchandise.

Fairlady Z customized edition
The mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto, which won the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022.

The Fairlady Z432R will also be on display.

nissan-fairlady-z-customized-edition-japan-market.jpg

BUMBLZ

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z ProtoSpec, 2013 Fire Orange M3
Occupation
Speed addict ;-)
Haha, I was thinking "how is it yellow from the back", but it's the mirror that's angled lol. Can't wait to see more pictures.
I dont think its a Mirror

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Fairlady Z Customized edition parts will be available at Japanese dealers this October! This includes the wheels front bumper with special color emblems rear spoiler and stripe package!

ZCP_05.jpg