Nope. I'm getting the new Z as soon as it is available for MSRP, or hopefully a little less. I don't want to wait any longer than that. I want a fun car now.Will anyone be holding off from making a purchase until we see the Nismo version?
Will I trade that car for the NISMO when it comes out? Quite possibly!