FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Yeah , but vaccines aren't cures. Their main job is to stop you from dying.
everyone has a 99.8% chance of not dying without one lol

but i was reading that Pitt University here has a treatment in testing right now that can "cure" someone of covid. pretty interesting stuff.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)

but i was reading that Pitt University here has a treatment in testing right now that can "cure" someone of covid. pretty interesting stuff.
Hopefully it will work with all the future variants the CCP is developing. Or, just take #hydroxychloroquine ...if one can find it !

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I got COVID about 4 months ago. I just felt a little under the weather for 3 days or so and returned back to normal soon after.

I'm also not trying to make light of the situation. I know people that have passed away from it. Just sharing my personal experience and to add everyone is affected differently.

It kinda worked. I still see a lot of new cases in people who got the stab too lol not trying to go off topic just saying the non fda approved vaccines kinda work.
Yup, we have a COVID thread if anyone would like to further discuss the matter.

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/08/n...-august-17-despite-ny-auto-show-cancellation/

Nissan Will Still Unveil The New Z On August 17 Despite NY Auto Show Cancellation

The show must go on, says Nissan, as the unveiling of its next-generation Z sports car (previewed by the Z Proto concept) will still happen on August 17, despite the recently announced cancelation of the New York Auto Show.

The automaker announced in June that the production version of the next Z sports car would be unveiled at an event held ahead of the New York Auto Show. The show, though, was canceled for the fourth time in 18 months as a result of growing concerns over the Delta variant of COVID-19.

“The global reveal of the all-new, next-generation Nissan Z sports car will still be held on Tuesday, August 17, despite the cancellation of the New York International Auto Show,” a Nissan spokesperson told us.

The global press event for unveiling the next-generation Z sports car was set for two days before the official press days for the New York Auto Show, so despite their concurrence, Nissan’s event was not officially a part of the show.

Nissan was planning on making the event a global reveal, too, so a virtual aspect was baked into the presentation from the beginning.

The Z car was previously teased with the Z Proto concept, which closely follows the classic sports car recipe of a long hood, sloping roofline, and short trunk. It will feature a twin-turbocharged V6 engine making at least 400 hp and will be available with a 6-speed manual transmission or a Mercedes-derived 9-speed automatic. Reports suggest that a NISMO spec car and a GT4 racer could follow.

Those interested in watching the unveiling can do so on August 17, 2021 at 8 PM EDT. You can sign up for reminders obsess over a countdown clock at Nissan’s American website.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Get em while they hot , tickets to view the unveiling on line , limited number of seats
ticket cost: $1.00
pop corn : $1.00
Beer: $1.00
Combo price $2.00

make payment to your Dream Car fund