Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
These comparison videos are getting old. Its the same BS spewed a different way.

I think Nissan missed its mark by pricing too close to the Supra. The Sport should be $36K and the Performance $42K. That seems more in line with what you get.

The Tubers that are saying you can spend $6K and it will be same or better than the Supra need to put down the crack pipe.

The Performance Z I want is $55K the Manual 3.0 Supra is $58K. That’s a $3K difference, no way you can spend $3K at a shop and make them equal.

-RJM

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
These comparison videos are getting old. Its the same BS spewed a different way.

I think Nissan missed its mark by pricing too close to the Supra. The Sport should be $36K and the Performance $42K. That seems more in line with what you get.

The Tubers that are saying you can spend $6K and it will be same or better than the Supra need to put down the crack pipe.

The Performance Z I want is $55K the Manual 3.0 Supra is $58K. That’s a $3K difference, no way you can spend $3K at a shop and make them equal.

-RJM
I mean nothing stops me from spending the same 6 k and still being better than you lol