Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
We're thrilled to be hosting this virtual viewing party for tonight's Nissan Z Proto reveal, as Nissan debuts a prototype which previews the highly anticipated, next-generation Nissan Z sports car!

The livestream reveal below begins at 9:30AM JST (8:30PM ET) and we'll be here counting down the hours, minutes and seconds!

"We’re unveiling the #Nissan Z Proto on Sept. 16. Tune in at 9:30 a.m. JST as we reveal 50 years of passion and heritage combined with modern technology."

Nissan-Z-Proto-Reveal-Event.png

preview-928x522.jpg

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Can’t wait to see the car and read everyone’s reactions. We’ve all been waiting so long. Haha

FL-rally

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking
I just found this forum and can't wait until tonight, I'll be here. Nice to meet you all!

Heartbeat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
The moment we've all been waiting for so many years! Thanks for sending out the email about this.

ThreeSeven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 WRX Wagon
VERY excited and I am glad to be back here it's been a looong time lol.

I hope they give some more details about the production car....

R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
Came over from the FT86 sister site, where I remember the concept reveal for that car as well. Excited for this car too. My grandpa had a couple of Z's back in the day (attached a pic of one of them with my uncle, please forgive his shoe on the bumper :rolleyes:) I wouldn't mind continuing the tradition down the road, especially if they're going back to the roots of the S30. Here's hoping they keep the manual and the weight down!

Grandpa's 280z.jpg

riverrun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
2 mins! (Thanks for the invite)

Btw I hadn't noticed this sketch image from the first post, interesting rear drawing.

preview-928x522-jpg.jpg

Seong

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 CBR600
Not a concept and pretty much production design! Surprised. Glad to hear that. The front is gonna have to grow on me but everything else is attractive!

FL-rally

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking
The roofline and rear is very nice. I agree on the front it needs some work, maybe they can still change it slightly

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 8.34.44 PM (2).png