Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Cheers mate, I'll give it a squiz.

I know it was joked about a little earlier on, but its almost a certainty that us lot will be better versed in this car and its features than the dudes selling it to us, id reckon. Easiest sale and commission they'd have had for a while!

Really looks like Nissan hit it out of the park though. So much positivity from these reviews! It really is reassuring.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
So it's got more compliance than most pure sportscars, making it more of a GT. If the everyday ride quality is appreciably better as a result it is a tradeoff I can live with. I was not a fan of the rock-hard ride of my father's 300ZX. New Z reminds me of the Miata, it uses a similar approach.

And the sport is softer, must be a real mushball lol.

BONESTOCK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 BMW 335i, 13 F150 5.0L, 04 Mach 1, 94 Lightning
Great video! Getting me excited. Only problem is I know I'm not paying addition dealer markup so I'll be waiting a long time.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
That's interesting... I never felt the ride of the 370z to be that bad/uncomfortable. Yes the crappy bridgestone RE050a's made the ride worse, but after switching to S04 Pole positions the ride wasn't too bad. It was a really nice daily which got better with a nice set of EIbach Springs + Sways..