Nissan Z GT4 2023 SRO Pirelli GT4 America Series June 16th - 18th || Virginia International Raceway, VA

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
It was announced last week that Nissan is returning the motorsports in the US running two GT4s in the SRO Pirelli GT4 America Series. These car will compete in June at VIR. I have a long standing relationship with the track marketing team. Our owners club rented the track for GTR driving days multiple times as well as when Nissan was one of the main sponsors The track asked us out to organize meets to support the Always Evolving GTR GT3 cars. Very excited to see NIssan back on track and cant wait to attend!

Im currently trying to get a car corral special parking and meet area for Z owners to come out and support Nissan efforts. I will keep everyone posted as we get closer. anyone in the area who would like to make the trip to the track let me know
1675192934294.png

1675192837857.png

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Who in driving distance of VIR might be interested in this event?

Im starting to get into the planning stages and would like to gauge interest. This would consist of a car corral where Z owners would park together and a walk around tour of the GT4 car and meeting the race team

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I’d like to but it’s a 6+ hour hike for me 😡

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Post up pics. We will do ZCON out west end of July, track day, drift, drag included at various venues, plus the main event in Ontario CA. Hopefully will have West Coaster members meet up. 🤟