StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
my dealer called me about the newest allocation(apparently one they were not supposed to be allocated and was cancelled from a different dealership)long story short, still don’t know when allocations are coming, last “pre order” was mid april.
I contacted a place in BC today on their Instagram because they had put a car up listed as just arrived. The sales guy told me it was a random new allocation Nissan sent them, wasn't ordered. And they had already sold a "pre order" a few weeks back. He did tell me it was for sale and said he could ship it to Ontario if I wanted to expedite my purchase lol believe it was a black performance, vin was closing in on 31170 something.

This whole process is very random lol

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
, as you know, due to ongoing industry-wide supply chain shortages, the arrival of your all-new Nissan Z has taken longer than expected. Unfortunately, we continue to experience delivery delays and shortages, which may impact the status of your booking. As we receive deliveries of the 2023 Nissan Z or 2024 Nissan Z, Nissan Canada will work diligently to fulfill your reservation as soon as possible. We truly apologize for the delay, and once your vehicle is in transit, your selling dealer will update you accordingly.

still the same garbage automated response a year and 6 months in 😂😂

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I contacted a place in BC today on their Instagram because they had put a car up listed as just arrived. The sales guy told me it was a random new allocation Nissan sent them, wasn't ordered. And they had already sold a "pre order" a few weeks back. He did tell me it was for sale and said he could ship it to Ontario if I wanted to expedite my purchase lol believe it was a black performance, vin was closing in on 31170 something.

This whole process is very random lol
Did you take it? Might as well man. You been waiting so long

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks like the last vessel for potential Zs to arrive 6/27 http://wtc-nmcc.com/pdf/sch_na.pdf or maybe none?
Went to a different dealership to put my name down for the nismo, apparently im first to put my name for it but who knows could just be dangling keys in front of me, was initially going to take a 500 deposit from me but the gm said they didnt have enough information to take one/waiting for nissan Canada confirming it is coming, so i just shoulder shrugged ok but my name is down i guess.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Every time I see "all new"... on a 15+ year old platform and with reused parts bin.

Isn't that false marketing? 🤔
Maybe you should try to sue them. Put a "partially new" Z as part of the settlement and you can go home happy.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Looks like the last vessel for potential Zs to arrive 6/27 http://wtc-nmcc.com/pdf/sch_na.pdf or maybe none?
Went to a different dealership to put my name down for the nismo, apparently im first to put my name for it but who knows could just be dangling keys in front of me, was initially going to take a 500 deposit from me but the gm said they didnt have enough information to take one/waiting for nissan Canada confirming it is coming, so i just shoulder shrugged ok but my name is down i guess.
If consider the Nismo if it wasn't auto only. And I got a funny feeling it's going to start at like 72994+ or something dumb lol

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
My dealer called me yesterday that they received a sport model and asked if I wanted it, I declined. I want a yellow performance.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone noticed the % hike for finance jumped another 1% to 8.89% but i mean no cars are coming in anyways 🤷🏼