jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Due to ongoing industry-wide supply-chain shortages, the delivery of vehicles has been delayed. Our team is monitoring the global situation closely. At this time, Nissan is currently not accepting new orders for the Nissan Z. (1/3)

As a pre-order Nissan Z customer, we appreciate your passion for the Z and your patience. Rest assured that once your vehicle is in transit, you will start receiving personalized information and next steps about your order. (2/3)

As a reminder, if you would like to cancel your order and obtain a full refund of your deposit, please contact us at [email protected]. (3/3)

dont expect any cars soon. Spring/summer/fall of next year

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I just find it amazing, that after almost 10 months of pre-ordering they haven't built a car yet. Something is very "sus". The Canadian models even get less features than the USA variant. Maybe they can't find the box with the block heaters in it.

I expected at least something by now. A couple demos, maybe a proto or two. But, nothing.

Wet snow in the forecast here, took my S30 out for one of it's last drives of the season yesterday. I can't see very many days left. If these cars land over the winter, other than them being pre-sold and maybe sitting in the show rooms. They probably wont be taking any new dealer or customer order allocations for units until spring or early summer at the very earliest for probably Fall of 23. But, then we cross the line of it being a 2024 MY Z. hahah what a fail.

Just remember. May 2020 is when they first teased us this car with the shadowed out A-Z campaign video...

August 2021 was the reveal of the production car....

Yasha

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pending 2023 Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just find it amazing, that after almost 10 months of pre-ordering they haven't built a car yet. Something is very "sus". The Canadian models even get less features than the USA variant. Maybe they can't find the box with the block heaters in it.

I expected at least something by now. A couple demos, maybe a proto or two. But, nothing.

Wet snow in the forecast here, took my S30 out for one of it's last drives of the season yesterday. I can't see very many days left. If these cars land over the winter, other than them being pre-sold and maybe sitting in the show rooms. They probably wont be taking any new dealer or customer order allocations for units until spring or early summer at the very earliest for probably Fall of 23. But, then we cross the line of it being a 2024 MY Z. hahah what a fail.

Just remember. May 2020 is when they first teased us this car with the shadowed out A-Z campaign video...

August 2021 was the reveal of the production car....
Will not quote who said it, but I've been told the cars have arrived in Canada and are waiting for inspection before being shipped to the dealership. I doubt I would be told a lie of this magnitude, but take it with a grain of salt.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will not quote who said it, but I've been told the cars have arrived in Canada and are waiting for inspection before being shipped to the dealership. I doubt I would be told a lie of this magnitude, but take it with a grain of salt.
I mean it's quite possible, we've had a few Nissan Motor Co vessels land at the end of sept/beginning of October. It does take a while to get the logistics set for shipping across country. If this actually holds true, I would assume BC will probably see the first few pop up, and a couple weeks later for Ontario, as train travel can take a few weeks from BC to Ont dealerships. Fingers crossed. I still have a glimmer of hope left for Oct/Early Nov for some cars

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Must be hotwheels. Lies were told before i mean nissan canada even lied to us this car was coming in spring then summer then idk when

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm quite confused. At the moment, my local dealership finally has their build and price on their website for the 2023 Z. However, there's very limited choices to "Build"

Only two color choices for the exterior of the Performance and Sport, and one interior choice

1665922969320.png

1665923017914.png

PS00 is the Proto upgrade

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wouldn’t pay much attention to dealership site builds as they tend to be not correct/glitchy.
In other news buddy sent me a manufacturer performance z roaming around my area. Prob another journalist for the week

737EC0DA-5E1C-4388-84A3-D079F6F2A167.jpeg

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
72676F47-EB49-490A-865F-676DCD43E731.jpeg

same one spotted in my area again. Full plate this time

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any other Canadian guys getting a tad jealous by all the Protos, performance models in various colours showing up all over the USA yet? I know I am haha. We still haven't even seen a single unit hit the streets, I'd figure by now we'd at least have a couple Protos on the lots. I mean shit, Z1s got two cars now :/

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any other Canadian guys getting a tad jealous by all the Protos, performance models in various colours showing up all over the USA yet? I know I am haha. We still haven't even seen a single unit hit the streets, I'd figure by now we'd at least have a couple Protos on the lots. I mean shit, Z1s got two cars now :/
i stopped giving a shit. its bad weather right now. nissan sucks

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
wonder what interest rates will be once nissan canada actually deliver's. currently advertising 7.84- 8.24% on nissan's website. with $20,000 down most are looking at almost $15000 on interest over a term. I Understand many wont have this issue but after talking with many friends in the dealership world its not often people outright buy vehicles

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
I don't know if they were joking or not but someone posted on Facebook that Canada will not be getting any Zs until 2023.