West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Nissan canada quotes

Due to ongoing industry-wide supply-chain shortages, the delivery of vehicles has been delayed. Our team is monitoring the global situation closely. At this time, Nissan is currently not accepting new orders for the Nissan Z. (1/3)

As a pre-order Nissan Z customer, we appreciate your passion for the Z and your patience. Rest assured that once your vehicle is in transit, you will start receiving personalized information and next steps about your order. (2/3)

As a reminder, if you would like to cancel your order and obtain a full refund of your deposit, please contact us at [email protected]. (3/3)

Well that clears some air we are probably Not even close to production
At least you got an email.
Nissan Aus 🦗🦗🦗🦗

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Oooof! Although we all pretty much knew that, it still fucking sucks to hear. Ive already accepted I'm never getting this car lol! I'll just have to watch Tj Hunt's stupid ass ruin his car instead.
Its the fact we as canada have not even made progress. At least the other markets in your case usa has protos being sold/ performance/ sport models on the way. Australia in a different way has protos being sold / demos to drive at dealerships. We in canada not 1 unit has arrived for sale.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Nissan canada quotes

Due to ongoing industry-wide supply-chain shortages, the delivery of vehicles has been delayed. Our team is monitoring the global situation closely. At this time, Nissan is currently not accepting new orders for the Nissan Z. (1/3)

As a pre-order Nissan Z customer, we appreciate your passion for the Z and your patience. Rest assured that once your vehicle is in transit, you will start receiving personalized information and next steps about your order. (2/3)

As a reminder, if you would like to cancel your order and obtain a full refund of your deposit, please contact us at [email protected]. (3/3)

When did this update come out?

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Its the fact we as canada have not even made progress. At least the other markets in your case usa has protos being sold/ performance/ sport models on the way. Australia in a different way has protos being sold / demos to drive at dealerships. We in canada not 1 unit has arrived for sale.
Idk how much progress has been made haha. Seems like from the numbers posted in that other thread, only a low number of protos have been sold and who the hell knows what's going on with the other models. Far as I know there is ZERO information on whether those models are even being built. I think every region is fucked across the board.

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Nissan canada quotes

Only once in transit we will have more personalized info?

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Well, I'm sure Canadians are used to getting 10% of what USA gets....
So, what's 10% of hardly anything?

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well, I'm sure Canadians are used to getting 10% of what USA gets....
So, what's 10% of hardly anything?
Varies on vehicles. Why open a preorder z system if you are not sending cars out to us? As to limited cars yes. The type r and gr corolla are going to be very limited here. The fk8 was when it first launched, now i see them everyday including dealerships selling them used. There was no pre order system for the type r or gr corolla as of now and they are soon to be delivered here

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Idk how much progress has been made haha. Seems like from the numbers posted in that other thread, only a low number of protos have been sold and who the hell knows what's going on with the other models. Far as I know there is ZERO information on whether those models are even being built. I think every region is fucked across the board.
Have you looked at the nissan usa build site ? Or read any of the other posts? Here are some examples i just put in a LA zip code and found at least 8 protos and a couple of incoming sport units

C525597F-D6F1-4EC0-AB9F-71E8AEE1821C.png

D942296F-BFFF-4F44-91B5-9359C67A1B53.png

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have you looked at the nissan usa build site ? Or read any of the other posts? Here are some examples i just put in a LA zip code and found at least 8 protos and a couple of incoming sport units

C525597F-D6F1-4EC0-AB9F-71E8AEE1821C.png

D942296F-BFFF-4F44-91B5-9359C67A1B53.png
And? Those dates mean nothing lol. We have actually no real info on when anything is showing up. Every dealer seems to know fucking nothing, literally nothing. Ive called a ton and they all say sorry we're not sure about the "400z". If you think the US is just swimming in Z vs other countries you're wrong lol. Well ok we have 20 cars total vs your 0, my bad. 😅

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And? Those dates mean nothing lol. We have actually no real info on when anything is showing up. Every dealer seems to know fucking nothing, literally nothing. Ive called a ton and they all say sorry we're not sure about the "400z". If you think the US is just swimming in Z vs other countries you're wrong lol. Well ok we have 20 cars total vs your 0, my bad. 😅
Lol if none of it means nothing to you thats on you to believe. 20 cars? 85 were sold already with a bunch of units still available barring stop sale. Numbers are also listed on how many were put on stopsale/hold. U choose what you want to believe, in the end theres not enough z’s being produced

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lol if none of it means nothing to you thats on you to believe. 20 cars? 85 were sold already with a bunch of units still available barring stop sale. Numbers are also listed on how many were put on stopsale/hold. U choose what you want to believe, in the end theres not enough z’s being produced
I'll believe it when we actually see cars in people's driveways. Not just a handful of douchebags who paid 100k for a proto lol. I appreciate your optimism but holy fuck I'm kinda over the whole situation.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
A little upsetting too. Yesterday I took my S30 out for one of it's final drives of the season. We legit have wet-snow in the forecast here for the next week or so. If they salt the roads, that's a wrap. Unless we get another bout of good weather before Nov. I'd say the Ontario driving season is officially over :(

If for some crazy circumstance happens and the cars start landing in late oct, November. Mine will come straight home into the garage till the spring.

They will probably still sell, but sit in show rooms until the spring, guaranteed no test driving.