• Total voters

Mr280zg

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
280Z(G), 300ZX convertible
Nissan have TWO things they are known for.
They was the first company bringing electrical vehicles out for commercial sale. (Leaf)
And, they ARE the biggest producer of sportscars!

So - I think they should come out with a electrical "S16" to the world!
Plenty of power, light, cheap, and ready to show the world how an electric sportscar should be done!
This electrical Silvia is the perfect car for just that.

OP
OP
Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
https://bestcarweb.jp/backnumber/364220

This SCOOP is hot! That Nissan Silvia is back with EV!
bd2d58ac9c73c159436cd64b9fea3d7b1-600x388.jpg

Will it be born around 2025? Nissan Silvia EV

If you like cars, Nissan Silvia will leave a deep impression on you. The scoop team of this magazine independently obtains the information that Sylvia will be resurrected! The "EV Silvia Plan" released by Nissan Europe in September 2021 attracted attention, but it was one of the triggers, and the "Pure EV Silvia Revival" is accelerating at a stretch.

The design released by Nissan Europe takes advantage of the beauty of the first Silvia, which was born in 1965. By reviving Nissan's historic car to the present day, Nissan's history will continue even in the EV era. Nissan's aim is to convey it, and we are also reporting on it. Around 2025, the legendary coupe will be revived with EV

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Those renders in the videos look horrifically awful. If it looks anything like them it will be a flop.

The red car on the Japanese magazine cover in Captain_Kirk's post above looks much much better. If done properly that could be a better competition to the Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86.

Shobotan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
180SX
No thank you.
I love my smelly, noisy, rattly & poor riding RPS13 just the way it is. That sort of perfection cannot be improved upon.:rolleyes: