Nissan debuts 2023 LEAF featuring revised exterior and streamlined model lineup; on-sale this summer

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
im going to be honest people want ev cars but people want to say they drive a tesla lol no one wants to really drive a leaf or a prius or whatever...

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
How come the Leaf gets a D-shaped steering wheel but not the Z?

preview-928x522.jpg

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Oh good, ANOTHER EV model they're pushing out—one that, among other things, has pricing! (grumbles)

https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/re...-streamlined-model-lineup-on-sale-this-summer

Also, looking at the fine print—is this a new addition to announcements? Or has it always been like that and I've missed it

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 9.56.18 AM.png
I have no concrete examples currently, but I know I've seen the "dealer sets actual price" language in the fine print of other cars, not just Nissan.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
How come the Leaf gets a D-shaped steering wheel but not the Z?

preview-928x522.jpg
That's the same steering wheel as whats in my wife's Rogue. Personally, I like the Z's GTR inspired wheel. I'd rather have something unique instead of the corporate one.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
That's the same steering wheel as whats in my wife's Rogue. Personally, I like the Z's GTR inspired wheel. I'd rather have something unique instead of the corporate one.
I'm not saying that the new Z should have the same exact steering wheel and control cluster as the Rogue. What I'm curious about is why an econo-EV has a D-shaped steering wheel, but not their flagship sports car?