Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
https://global.nissannews.com/en/releases/release-3fd6979120c405af1adbd811f1327faf-221221-01-e

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Fairlady Z customized edition, winner of the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022, will be shown for the first time at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2023. This model is the mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto that was unveiled at Tokyo Auto Salon 2022. Visitors to the Nissan booth will also see the all-new Serena announced in November, as well as concept versions of the Nissan Roox, Caravan, Cube, Sakura and Ariya.

NISMO, which has continued to deliver motorsport excitement through Super GT and the FIA Formula E World Championship, and Autech, renowned for Carrozzeria and high levels of added value, will display a combined four models.

In collaboration with an outdoor magazine from publisher Geibunsha, eight Caravans will be displayed to mark the model’s 50th anniversary coming in February 2023.

The Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 will take place at Makuhari Messe Jan. 13-15. Nissan’s booth will also have a selection of Nissan and NISMO-brand merchandise.

Fairlady Z customized edition
The mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto, which won the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022.

The Fairlady Z432R will also be on display.

nissan-fairlady-z-customized-edition-japan-market.jpg

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
https://global.nissannews.com/en/releases/release-3fd6979120c405af1adbd811f1327faf-221221-01-e

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The Fairlady Z customized edition, winner of the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022, will be shown for the first time at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2023. This model is the mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto that was unveiled at Tokyo Auto Salon 2022. Visitors to the Nissan booth will also see the all-new Serena announced in November, as well as concept versions of the Nissan Roox, Caravan, Cube, Sakura and Ariya.

NISMO, which has continued to deliver motorsport excitement through Super GT and the FIA Formula E World Championship, and Autech, renowned for Carrozzeria and high levels of added value, will display a combined four models.

In collaboration with an outdoor magazine from publisher Geibunsha, eight Caravans will be displayed to mark the model’s 50th anniversary coming in February 2023.

The Tokyo Auto Salon 2023 will take place at Makuhari Messe Jan. 13-15. Nissan’s booth will also have a selection of Nissan and NISMO-brand merchandise.

Fairlady Z customized edition
The mass-market version of the Nissan Fairlady Z customized proto, which won the Grand Prix in the Tokyo International Custom Car Contest 2022.

The Fairlady Z432R will also be on display.

say it ain't so? Did i read that correctly? They are gonna make & sell the customized proto version?? why must Nissan tug at my heart strings like this when the dealers are killing this beautiful car for me 😭

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
I originally liked this till I saw how the number plate mount's

and now totally off it.

kraftmatic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 BMW M240i xDrive
Occupation
IT Manager
I originally liked this till I saw how the number plate mount's

and now totally off it.
I mean this would just be a case where I wouldn't put the front plate on. I've been debating that for a while, and I think there's a few vendors that make a mount for the tow hook location which I suppose could work. But yeah I agree with you that the plate really breaks up the lines on the front of the car.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
we would be pulled over every time drove it with no front plate here in Australia. (how else can the toll/speed cameras make all their money)

I do generally like a side mount, but theya re so hit and miss with quality.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
we would be pulled over every time drove it with no front plate here in Australia. (how else can the toll/speed cameras make all their money)

I do generally like a side mount, but theya re so hit and miss with quality.
I got hit by one of those AU speed cameras while visiting Sydney area. Got the ticket several months later mailed to me in the USA - and it was no small amount!

In the USA front plate seems hit or miss. My buddy drove for years with no front plate on his Jeep Wrangler, even though his state of Wisconsin requires a front plate. I bet if I tried that further south in state of Illinois, I'd get a ticket.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Interesting. I hope these wheels clear the Nismo calipers that are available separately.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
Interesting. I hope these wheels clear the Nismo calipers that are available separately.
If they’re same dimensions as the Performance trim wheels, they should fit ok as I think the aftermarket NISMO brake kit uses same size rotors as the factory Akebono system.

Kind of disappointing tho, was hoping they would’ve offered a true BBK with larger rotors.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
seems a few changes were made. the "nissan z" tire stencil is gone. the front lip looks slightly different...shorter outer edges with a middle section being added. also there are sensors behind the grill too.

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
I love the tacked on flares also. But if you look closely, it look like the flares are now shaped into the front fender