First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
Awesome ad. and nice to see there is a proto landed here. I heard rumours there was 1 here and I thought it was at my dealer but they have remained tight lipped.

I did the 99 bends in the targa tour this year and it was awesome knowing nothing was coming the other way. speed limited to 120 kmh but no chance of reaching anywhere near that!

I had hoped to be the first person do do that road in a Z :( I had originally booked Targa last year with hopes of driving the Z but did it in a C63 this year. Next year it will be in the Z for sure!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
cool vid...

question: are you guys allowed to own and drive a lhd vehicle there?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Believe we can mate just has to be signed as such with a sticker etc so other drivers know
just curious...we can have both over here in the usa (right lanes), but the actual j-spec cars had to be 25 yrs old to be registered for use on public roads.

my first mkiv supra was rhd and a joy to drive here. many comments and compliments, especially going through a fast food drive-thru.

Tassie Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Fifo
just curious...we can have both over here in the usa (right lanes), but the actual j-spec cars had to be 25 yrs old to be registered for use on public roads.

my first mkiv supra was rhd and a joy to drive here. many comments and compliments, especially going through a fast food drive-thru.
I've never thought about drive-thru in an opposite drive car 🤣

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I've never thought about drive-thru in an opposite drive car 🤣
if i went through normally, they'd would look down and see no one in drivers seat of the car and freak out. they would have to duck down to see me and id have to unbuckle the seat belt and lean way over to pay and grab the food.

it was actually easier to drive though in reverse and see the looks of confusion on their faces as i acted like there was nothing wrong...