Nissan’s horrible backup camera destined for Z?

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
No additional cams added, all we get is the reverse cam.

Dotson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
On one of the yt video's at the Chicago auto show they looked for a front camera and could not see one. Also, there are no camera's on the side mirrors, which means, no 360 view unfortunately. The camera button probably just allows for different rear camera views/format on the screen.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
On one of the yt video's at the Chicago auto show they looked for a front camera and could not see one. Also, there are no camera's on the side mirrors, which means, no 360 view unfortunately. The camera button probably just allows for different rear camera views/format on the screen.
well those are all pre-production models, there's still a chance its available or could be a future option...

Dotson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
well those are all pre-production models, there's still a chance its available or could be a future option...
Definitely could be a future option, along with HUD, ventilated seats, and other goodies.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
According to the specs provided for my incoming Performance MT, the car will have :
►FR and RR parking sensors
Maybe the front sensors will be able to sense those low parking curbs....
I rented a Prius with the front proximity sensors, and it did warn me as I got close to curbs, and since I was unfamiliar with the range of the sensor, I kept approaching the curb(parking block) until the sensor stopped alarming, and it actually was dragging the nose on the curb by then. So, on that car, you can use it to avoid dragging the front lip.