pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
Oddities I've noticed after 1 day of ownership.

1. Came with a block heater, weird that they would add that as a standard feature. I guess nice for the guys in Minnesota and Alberta don't know who else would use this.

myz10.jpg

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
3. Hose covering done very sloppy.... will need to clean this up.

myz15.jpg

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
4. No LEDs for internal lighting... very old school yellow bulbs.

myz13.jpg

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
5. Yes 2 sets of golf clubs will fit. If you have questions or want pictures/measurements of anything let me know.

myz14.jpg

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Car(s)
2023 Sport, Rosewood Metallic
Occupation
Marketing @ Panda Motorworks

myz13.jpg
Solved! Message me if you're interested in a set!

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

myz13.jpg
Weird!
My wife's new Toyota is similar, LED lights on the entire car, even in the glove box. But, I think they may choose to use incandescent bulbs because most LED lights used in automotive have poor CRI, so if someone were using the dome light to see how they look, the incandescent works better, LED can skew how you see skin tones.

It's literally the only 2 incandescent lamps in my wife's car. I doubt it's to be cheap.

That said, I have 4000K Diode Dynamic LEDs in my Q60. I don't look at myself in the mirror, so I don't need high CRI lights

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Weird!
My wife's new Toyota is similar, LED lights on the entire car, even in the glove box. But, I think they may choose to use incandescent bulbs because most LED lights used in automotive have poor CRI, so if someone were using the dome light to see how they look, the incandescent works better, LED can skew how you see skin tones.

It's literally the only 2 incandescent lamps in my wife's car. I doubt it's to be cheap.

That said, I have 4000K Diode Dynamic LEDs in my Q60. I don't look at myself in the mirror, so I don't need high CRI lights
You may need 5000k if you pick up chicks and they come in your car from the club lol

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
There was a complaint somewhere about while shifting, their elbow would scrape across the center console lid release. They said it was annoying. Do you also find that to be the case?

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
There was a complaint somewhere about while shifting, their elbow would scrape across the center console lid release. They said it was annoying. Do you also find that to be the case?
I'm 6'1 and seat is almost all the way back when the armrest is open to access both cup holders yes my elbow hits the front of the armrest when shifting. When the armrest is closed no problem my elbow rests on top of the armrest. It's not a big deal and drivers sitting further up will probably not even be affected.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I'm 6'1 and seat is almost all the way back when the armrest is open to access both cup holders yes my elbow hits the front of the armrest when shifting. When the armrest is closed no problem my elbow rests on top of the armrest. It's not a big deal and drivers sitting further up will probably not even be affected.
Is the armrest soft or hard?

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
04/22 dealer said they were waiting for screens in the factory to complete the build, but I don't know if that's the reason or what I've read about the transmission hold.