vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Someone posted that they talked to Dan and while the NY auto show is indeed canceled; the world debut at Duggal Greenhouse via online streaming will go on as planned.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Link is still up with countdown to watch reveal…it was always being revealed digitally, was just going on display afterwards, no reason to think the reveal won’t go ahead as planned.
Everyone is just now in the same boat weather your in Canada, Japan, the US or Aus…we will all be in it together…hope the server can handle the traffic

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Someone posted that they talked to Dan and while the NY auto show is indeed canceled; the world debut at Duggal Greenhouse via online streaming will go on as planned.
i assumed it was still a go since they have planned on it being virtual since day 1.

i tagged dan yesterday just to confirm but i assume his job is a bit hectic with the cancellation.

i may email him later to see if i can get some confirmation.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Very disappointed that the Auto show is canceled because that was our chance to see it live in person. But at least we still have the Nissan reveal. No reason for them to cancel it.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Pathfinder and Frontier were both unveiled virtually, so no reason why Nissan would cancel the unveiling...Just hope that they have more then a 5 min video; Maybe not as long and winded as the Proto unveiling, but more vehicle information.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the press will be able to view the car. Youtuber's are still reviewing new cars, so no reason why Nissan would put a stop to that now, especially with the GR86 that was revealed "virtually" for everyone aside from select few whom were invited.

On2Vegas

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
It kinda worked. I still see a lot of new cases in people who got the stab too lol not trying to go off topic just saying the non fda approved vaccines kinda work.
Yeah , but vaccines aren't cures. Their main job is to stop you from dying.

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
And, we will probably need to get a booster shot every year to counter new variants.
Sounds like flu shots. Yes, it is becoming like that, In my opinion.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Especially f
Thanks for clarifying Dan! Who needs the NY Autoshow, this will be better, 100% focused on Nissan and the new Z!
or those of us who were never going to make it to NY.
Realistically the car show was a nice touch but would reach very few buyers…when looking at the world wide big picture that is