orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
test car appears to have a wart like antenna on the rear part of roof . I am not a fan wish they would build it into the windscreen like Porsches models . regarding the model car without the grill and the sketch with the chrome looking like horizontal bar is a much better look .

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
test car appears to have a wart like antenna on the rear part of roof . I am not a fan wish they would build it into the windscreen like Porsches models . regarding the model car without the grill and the sketch with the chrome looking like horizontal bar is a much better look .
Unless I’m not looking in the same spot as you, I think that’s the rear break light...they had one on the proto, top of the rear view window?
As to the spoiler, that was seen on the earlier leaked supposed production cars, so would of been more surprised if it wasn’t there

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
The wart like antenna is definitely visible on the leaked production car photos. But yeah, I agree with you about the placement.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/production-z-spotted-in-gray-and-silver-–-pics-videos.143/

Last edited:

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
Sooooo what are we thinking about the brakes? To me at least in the first photo they look like Brembos. I can almost make out the logo, but they could also just be Akebonos like in the last picture I can't see a logo. The photo was taken at an angle though. If they are Brembos in first picture and if what @Houston.Z35 is saying is true, that should be the sport package right? If the last one doesn't have Brembos and are Akebonos it should be a Base? I'm thinking the three different cars are three different packages like what Houston said in March maybe a Base, Type S, and Type T. Correct me if I'm being an idiot please I'm a newb lol.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
As for the grill, that's where the support beam is located behind the grill. Placing camo there doesn't block airflow. We're getting the same grill we all know and love.

As for brakes, typically....
Red = Akebono
Gold = Brembo

I was told Sport (Version S) and Nismo get Brembos, Akebonos are for Base and Touring (Version T)

IMG_1002.jpg

Those rotors look a little bigger vs the ones with Obvious Akebonos......I think this is our White one fellas.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
As for the grill, that's where the support beam is located behind the grill. Placing camo there doesn't block airflow. We're getting the same grill we all know and love.

As for brakes, typically....
Red = Akebono
Gold = Brembo

I was told Sport (Version S) and Nismo get Brembos, Akebonos are for Base and Touring (Version T)

IMG_1002.jpg

Those rotors look a little bigger vs the ones with Obvious Akebonos......I think this is our White one fellas.
Do you know if the nismo version well be out a year after the normal trims? Nismo is what I'm holding out for. Do you know if it's true the nismo will be awd?