West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
Active spoiler would be nice.
Automatically activated at higher speed.
Yes...they had on on the Peugeot RCZ regular, I got the type R which had the static spoiler...but almost bought the RCZ base just because I liked the spoiler more
I will be interested to see the difference in offerings in different countries.
Australia doesn’t produce cars at all any longer, you guys seem to have some Nissan manufacturing going on.
I think we will get choice of two cars with stock variants, you guys may get a few more.
Given they will be wanting to sell every single unit to get them out of debt and maximise chip shortages...they will need to be careful producing what people want

Last edited:

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
I hope they do add a bar or something similar across the grille as I think it would look a lot better. It may even sway me from my plans of buying a Challenger or Mustang this summer and waiting until fall or winter to get the Z.

West Aussie

Reaction score
Car(s)
Peugeot RCZ typeR
I’ve been thinking about the grille, and wondering what it will look like with the number plate attached?

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, 18' Accord 1.5T Sport
Occupation
Finance Professional
Wouldn't a front plate mess with the air flow / cooling?
Technically, yes, but for majority of the owners, the car won’t be tracked or beat on that aggressively to notice any real drop in airflow/cooling. Most will hoon it for a bit and then relax to let the car cool down. Plus there is ample space in that massive grille to get airflow going (assuming its open like the 370z grille was).

Just like the 370z, oil temps will possibly be an issue and IATs due to the Twins and a super tight engine bay, not necessarily an impact from the license plate.

ec15

Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Wouldn't a front plate mess with the air flow / cooling?

It seems like a lot of people don't realize that there will be a reinforcement bar behind there anyway like every car on the road.
Airflow and cooling will be fine.

Or you can tell that to the cop if you are in a front plate state.

riverrun

Reaction score
Car(s)
CTR
The reinforcement bar needs to be right where that tape is to break up the large grill. Something like this render

newnissanzrendering.jpg

ec15

Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
The reinforcement bar needs to be right where that tape is to break up the large grill. Something like this render

Thats exactly where the reinforcement bar is. Its hidden behind the grille.
If you look closely, the 3rd and 4th row of rectangles are not opened.

BTW, that "render" is one of the worse.

orclean1

Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
ec15 where's your rendering ! an ass for every seat !