ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Looks like the Z has the Pop Up Hood for pedestrian safety.

I wonder what Nissan's requirements will be with the hood, latch and hinges if the actuators deploy but no visible damage to the hood like the one in this post.

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Lol!! Dear Sir or Madam, Nissan wanted us to be transparent with our customers so here's the scoop. The lot boy done Tokyo drifted your shit up into the back of a pickup truck. No worries tho, Nissan assured us sometime in the next 2 years they will be sending another random car so if you're lucky, it'll be the same spec. For your trouble we'd be willing to consider dropping 1.3k off the adjusted price at that time. Maybe. Peace out.

BraveDemon

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Toyota Supra; 19 Audi TT-RS; 15 GLA45 AMG
Lol. The detailer of all people wrecked the car… oh the irony. But this is what worries me when dropping off my cars at a dealer…. Don’t want a hoonigan employee taking a joy ride.

Dibs on the VR30 in that Rose Metallic if it’s being parted out…. I’ll take the Nissan and Z emblems too!;)

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Lol. The detailer of all people wrecked the car… oh the irony. But this is what worries me when dropping off my cars at a dealer…. Don’t want a hoonigan employee taking a joy ride.

Dibs on the VR30 in that Rose Metallic if it’s being parted out…. I’ll take the Nissan and Z emblems too!;)
Yea, because of this same fear I drive to a dealer further then me for Audi service only because I know each of the service techs/managers drive heavily modded cars plus they track them.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
Dealer Employee Wrecks 2023 Nissan Z in the Lot Before Delivery to Owner: Source
A source told us the employee pushed it too hard in the lot and slid into a parked Ram pickup.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/someone-wrecked-a-2023-nissan-z-already

It hasn't taken long for one of Nissan's latest and greatest sports cars to meet its demise. A brand new 2023 Nissan Z has crashed in Puerto Rico, and yes, there's a video of the aftermath. The coupe, painted in oh-so-sweet Rosewood Metallic, allegedly got into a fight with a Ram 2500. The clip posted over the weekend shows it in a sorry state with at least one airbag deployed.

A source familiar with the incident tells me it took place at a dealership in the northern part of the island. An employee was reportedly bringing the vehicle out to its new owner when he gave it a bit too much throttle and, well, you can see the result below. The wet conditions probably played a part, too.

Nissan-Z-Crashed-Hero.jpg

this-is-the-first-crashed-2022-nissan-z-inline-A.jpeg

this-is-the-first-crashed-2022-nissan-z-inline-B.jpeg
I don't see what the problem is here....a little bondo stick the air bag back in and get a brush and paint it...away you go in your new Z that you waited for for over a year.......stop whining and just enjoy the new ride..well sort of new at this point..and now do not have to worry about geting the first scratch on your new car...get over it....