Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Dealer Employee Wrecks 2023 Nissan Z in the Lot Before Delivery to Owner: Source
A source told us the employee pushed it too hard in the lot and slid into a parked Ram pickup.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/someone-wrecked-a-2023-nissan-z-already

It hasn't taken long for one of Nissan's latest and greatest sports cars to meet its demise. A brand new 2023 Nissan Z has crashed in Puerto Rico, and yes, there's a video of the aftermath. The coupe, painted in oh-so-sweet Rosewood Metallic, allegedly got into a fight with a Ram 2500. The clip posted over the weekend shows it in a sorry state with at least one airbag deployed.

A source familiar with the incident tells me it took place at a dealership in the northern part of the island. An employee was reportedly bringing the vehicle out to its new owner when he gave it a bit too much throttle and, well, you can see the result below. The wet conditions probably played a part, too.

Nissan-Z-Crashed-Hero.jpg

this-is-the-first-crashed-2022-nissan-z-inline-A.jpeg

this-is-the-first-crashed-2022-nissan-z-inline-B.jpeg

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
An employee was reportedly bringing the vehicle out to its new owner when he gave it a bit too much throttle and, well, you can see the result below. The wet conditions probably played a part, too.
So that's the story behind this. Unbelievable 🤦‍♂️

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
imagine being that owner.. imagine West Aussie being the owner! wouldnt wanna be that poor employee at that moment☠
I’d kill him …..
But seriously. I’m not sure about this story.
It looks like the car was full on rammed from the side.
How would he build up enough speed in that tiny area to manage that type of damage?
And finally where in the world is delivering non proto cars yet?