Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Another interview with the designer - for a mainstream outlet this has some really good questions (more design than technical/performance oriented)
Some of his comments about the brand and cars give me goose bumps. To even hear him mention the name Silvia... would be awesome to see them go directly for the BRZ/86 at some point.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Some of his comments about the brand and cars give me goose bumps. To even hear him mention the name Silvia... would be awesome to see them go directly for the BRZ/86 at some point.
If the new Z does well enough (to help with financials, but also show a renewed appetite for fun cars), and Toyobaru keep that project afloat...well, it doesn't feel like too much of a dream, right?

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
$38k Base, $43k Performance, $52k Nismo. The $ disparity between 2020 370z Base/Nismo was $16k, so makes sense that if $38k is base, then $52k could be Nismo. for Z. Let's hope the Nismo adds Brembo's and better seats at minimum along with upping power to min ~444hp.

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
I have zero interest in a convertible, but I would love to have seen a targa or T-top version.
Same here if it's a soft top, but I might bit if there is a hard top convertible.