MZGA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Thanks for posting. I think I need to have a good look with them on the car before making up my mind.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
They're ok. Nothing special, but not ugly either. Stock wheels are always a compromise. The performance spec coming with Rays are a nice touch but I have a feeling a lot of people in the enthusiast community will likely ditch those too.
Some will ditch the wheels ASAP for some lightweight track wheels, or showwheels, others like myself will opt for spacers first then move onto the "summer" set. Depending on the depth of the rear fenders, some nice deep lip wheels would look amazing.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
does anyone know what is the easy way to lower the Z since it rides way to high ???? if coilovers are required what brand is recommended at a reasonable price for street use only

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
does anyone know what is the easy way to lower the Z since it rides way to high ???? if coilovers are required what brand is recommended at a reasonable price for street use only
Because the car isn't out yet, there's no way to tell what brands are even going to make aftermarket parts for it, and how well they will perform. I will say though, that TEIN's entry level stuff is usually great bang for buck

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
afrer gazing at them again, these wheels should look decent in black...

Last edited: