NissanZClub Markup Thread

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
@KCZ damn, this advice to call boondocks dealers are really fruitful. I've got a seemingly solid lead with msrp, albeit 1000 miles away but it's definitely worth it. Thank You!
Mine was Globe AZ, "Truck Country", 500 miles away from San Diego. Go for it!

OP
OP
zwannabe

zwannabe

First Name
z-being
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
96 supra mk4, 2023 nissan z
@bpeckham thanks for the tip, just checked and they don't have nissan z at the moment.

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
I have the opportunity to get a Black Diamond Nismo Z next week. Dealer that I work with wants $9500 over MSRP. Are these cars Collectible and rare enough to Justify the ADM? Does anyone have one yet to post a review compared to the Proto or performance Z?

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I have the opportunity to get a Black Diamond Nismo Z next week. Dealer that I work with wants $9500 over MSRP. Are these cars Collectible and rare enough to Justify the ADM? Does anyone have one yet to post a review compared to the Proto or performance Z?
Walk away! There's already been multiple members showing listings at msrp so I wouldnt pay that much over. @MCN1SMO maybe you can help?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO

There are over 400 NISMOs inbound (with that number rising ) with over 150 being black so even though comparatively that is a very small amount it's a bit more than what I would consider collectable or even rare as it's a very niche car at that price point. so yes not many cars but also not many buyers. I see MSRP advertisements for these weekly on the big facebook pages ( but I also see ubsurd mark ups too depending on dealer and location)

I wouldn't pay the 9500 over. mine is supposed to arrive on 11/13 and we have another member that has one due in next week. yes there are already a few owners ive seen post on facebook and a bunch of reviews from journalists and youtubers( if that means anything)

Last edited: