Let's throw a (modded) Z in here.....

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
I was behind a yellow Supra with a wing on it the other day. Good lord that rear end is awful! Looked like an insect. The only Supras that look decent are black ones, which eases the pain on the eyes. I would be embarrassed to show up on a date in a Supra. Looks like it was designed by a 12 year old.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I keep looking back at the Trust Fairlady Z posted in another thread, looks promising. Throw that Z into this drag race ;) A mild tune will do, we need other tuners to show up.

Btw, that Z also looks great properly lowered on TE37s! Rev limiter cut, boosted +50hp they say.

Last edited:

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Smashed crab or not the Supra gets looks. The only shade I’ve seen is from the internet.

No need to hate one just because you selected the other. They’re both sharp cars in their own way.

The part about the Z that pisses me off is that I can’t get one at a reasonable price.

-RJM
No hate bro, honestly - you do you.
It's just a matter of personal taste.

For me, I'd love a car that drives like a Supra, but looks like a Z. I guess that is why I chose a Z... Can always make it go better, but can't really change the looks in a big way.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Wonder how 'fast' Fast Intentions will adapt their awesome 3" exhaust setup to the new Z and VR30. They've had it in the shop briefly, shouldn't take too long.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
In the end, almost anything can take something it shouldn't if you throw enough money at it.

That being said, most commonly mods being BPU (which includes tunes these days) the Supra is lighter, that alone is a deficit for the Z to make up. And it's on a modern purpose built chassis.