It’s Official: Nissan Won’t Bring The New Z Sports Car To Europe

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
happens here? what do you mean? they are here....in cali and all along the eastern seaboard...
those guys can ride subways, catch buses and pedal their bikes around. me? im gonna row gear brah!
:D You are right, of course. You caught me attempting to ignore reality. I celebrate your gear-rowing!! I will row gear, too...you know, with the wheel paddles. (Uh-oh, Incoming :p)

Richie1708

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
300zx ... 280zx.. r35 Gtr
Occupation
Company director
Help.... how am I going to get a car into the UK..

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Help.... how am I going to get a car into the UK..
Look into the "grey market" aka importers. Always heard them mentioned on Top Gear, Evo, etc.

Anyways, insane seeing the supposed "car mecca" filled to the brim with car enthusiasts, superior roads, and superior drivers getting beaten into the ground with boring people moving SUVs, hybrids, and EVs. The same people who mocked Americans for not knowing how to drive a manual transmission can't even get a Golf R in manual because they didn't sell enough there lol, meanwhile majority of R sales in the US were manuals and thus a manual transmission is offered here. Lol.

Toyota should've brought the GR Yaris here instead.

Anyways, sad yet funny to see the tables turn. Also, we have to stop communist California before we turn into a European hell hole if you're an auto enthusiast.

Richie1708

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
300zx ... 280zx.. r35 Gtr
Occupation
Company director
Look into the "grey market" aka importers. Always heard them mentioned on Top Gear, Evo, etc.

Anyways, insane seeing the supposed "car mecca" filled to the brim with car enthusiasts, superior roads, and superior drivers getting beaten into the ground with boring people moving SUVs, hybrids, and EVs. The same people who mocked Americans for not knowing how to drive a manual transmission can't even get a Golf R in manual because they didn't sell enough there lol, meanwhile majority of R sales in the US were manuals and thus a manual transmission is offered here. Lol.

Toyota should've brought the GR Yaris here instead.

Anyways, sad yet funny to see the tables turn. Also, we have to stop communist California before we turn into a European hell hole if you're an auto enthusiast.
My mate has a track GR Yaris... Worth more now a year later than when he bought it ...