International thread

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Sooo, just interested what will be on offer in different counties, prices etc.

Everyone has a good idea that there will be three levels for the US, but for us smaller demographics what do we think we will get?
In Aus the 370 was available in Nismo and normal…that’s it, there was no step down or up models in between the two.
Dropped into my dealer today and he said he will be surprised if we get any options…that like the last model there will be just 1 option unless you wait for the Nismo (although he is hoping to be proven wrong)
If so what’s everyone’s guess on what we will get. Will we get the black roof? Large brakes? Good seats? Or will we get base.

To be honest if it’s just the base model I’m not sure how keen I am anymore. I get we have a smaller market, but come on Nissan give us at least two options to choose from. One for those who want base and one for those who wants the creature comforts but not fussed on extra power and body kit ….feeling a bit dejected and disappointed now :(

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Sooo, just interested what will be on offer in different counties, prices etc.

Everyone has a good idea that there will be three levels for the US, but for us smaller demographics what do we think we will get?
In Aus the 370 was available in Nismo and normal…that’s it, there was no step down or up models in between the two.
Dropped into my dealer today and he said he will be surprised if we get any options…that like the last model there will be just 1 option unless you wait for the Nismo (although he is hoping to be proven wrong)
If so what’s everyone’s guess on what we will get. Will we get the black roof? Large brakes? Good seats? Or will we get base.

To be honest if it’s just the base model I’m not sure how keen I am anymore. I get we have a smaller market, but come on Nissan give us at least two options to choose from. One for those who want base and one for those who wants the creature comforts but not fussed on extra power and body kit ….feeling a bit dejected and disappointed now :(
I'm curious. Do you not have the option to special order from the factory? I realize this would mean waiting several months, but isn't it worth the wait to get at least most of what you want?

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm curious. Do you not have the option to special order from the factory? I realize this would mean waiting several months, but isn't it worth the wait to get at least most of what you want?
Nope…not to my knowledge
If you interested in looking at what Aus has on offer to what the US had…here is the link to Nissan Aus
https://www.nissan.com.au/