Hyundai N Vision 74 Is A Hydrogen Hybrid Sports Concept Inspired By Giugiaro’s Pony Coupe

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
im getting strong 'delorean' vibs...

did these guys just go back in time so i can relive my childhood?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Not the same engine...
Obviously, the recalled cars are not hydrogen-powered... I think what he was trying he was trying to go at is that Hyundais have questionable quality and the more shitty part is how they have denied a number of their customers' engine replacements. Idk about you guys, but after seeing how Hyundai customers are treated, it makes me not want to buy one.

MZGA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
What's happening over Hyundai is a hot mess. Dealers are trying to weasel their way out of performing the engine recall on affected cars. I read that one dealer had denied a woman's claim because she couldn't find her last oil change receipt.
I was told that this isn't uncommon practice across dealers of every brand. The main reason is that they do not get reimbursed for the total cost.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Obviously, the recalled cars are not hydrogen-powered... I think what he was trying he was trying to go at is that Hyundais have questionable quality and the more shitty part is how they have denied a number of their customers' engine replacements. Idk about you guys, but after seeing how Hyundai customers are treated, it makes me not want to buy one.
Our '22 has a Theta II T-GDI so not sure if it's affected or not. Prior to purchase I believe I read that some '19-'20 VN's had rod bearings issues but it was corrected for '21-'22 models. I'm doing all maintenance myself even though it includes 3 years/36k complimentary maintenance. Will probably keep every oil filter and drop of oil that comes out of the car just to be on the safe side should I need to make a warranty claim for the engine in the future. Probably seems like overkill but I have empty shelves in my basement and would rather be safe than sorry 😅

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
I thought we were finally going to get something that filled the gap left by the Genesis coupe, oh well

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
I think it looks fantastic and I hope Hyundai actually makes it.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I don't know why the rear end is rounded like that. Besides that, this is retro import perfection.