First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i was just using autotrader to if a used on might pop up. funny cause they make it seem like you can custom order one 😂

Screenshot_20230310-005706.png

Screenshot_20230310-005806.png

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
i was just using autotrader to if a used on might pop up. funny cause they make it seem like you can custom order one 😂

Screenshot_20230310-005706.png

Screenshot_20230310-005806.png
I don't read that as implying you can order a Z.

I read it as you can willingly be raped by a dealership. But, I guess if it's willing, then it's not actually....ah screw it.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
I don't read that as implying you can order a Z.

I read it as you can willingly be raped by a dealership. But, I guess if it's willing, then it's not actually....ah screw it.
I read it more like paying a DOM to humiliate you.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Has anyone seen a red (not rosewood) Z for sale in the US? I remember one of the guys in Canada got one. Seems like black and of course yellow with the Protos‘s have been the prominent colors. I would love to see the orange as shown on the prototype Nismo Z as one of the colors.

OP
OP
bpeckham

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Has anyone seen a red (not rosewood) Z for sale in the US? I remember one of the guys in Canada got one. Seems like black and of course yellow with the Protos‘s have been the prominent colors. I would love to see the orange as shown on the prototype Nismo Z as one of the colors.
Hmm. Red's not one of the colors I'm after, but I...don't...think...I've...seen one. Several Rosewood, however.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Hmm. Red's not one of the colors I'm after, but I...don't...think...I've...seen one. Several Rosewood, however.
Thanks. Seeing Rosewood also. Nissan may be doing color runs & a red run is upcoming. My ‘73 240 was Red w/black interior so it would be cool if I find a red one. Blue & Yellow are cool also.

OP
OP
bpeckham

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Thanks. Seeing Rosewood also. Nissan may be doing color runs & a red run is upcoming. My ‘73 240 was Red w/black interior so it would be cool if I find a red one. Blue & Yellow are cool also.
Okay, because your question piqued my curiosity, I just scanned all the zip codes on the map at the start of this thread, and not a single red Z popped. Instead, I saw:
  • Seiran Blue (my fave)
  • Gunmetal (my second fave)
  • Brilliant Silver (growing on me)
  • White (I might consider it)
  • Boulder Grey (maybe, maybe not)
  • Rosewood (not my thing, but my wife likes it)
  • Black (also not my thing)
  • Yellow (not a fan)
So basically every color other than red can be found in the Great American Southwest.

Of those only one (1!) matches everything I want (performance, graphite interior, and 6MT).

In what region are you looking?

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Okay, because your question piqued my curiosity, I just scanned all the zip codes on the map at the start of this thread, and not a single red Z popped. Instead, I saw:
  • Seiran Blue (my fave)
  • Gunmetal (my second fave)
  • Brilliant Silver (growing on me)
  • White (I might consider it)
  • Boulder Grey (maybe, maybe not)
  • Rosewood (not my thing, but my wife likes it)
  • Black (also not my thing)
  • Yellow (not a fan)
So basically every color other than red can be found in the Great American Southwest.

Of those only one (1!) matches everything I want (performance, graphite interior, and 6MT).

In what region are you looking?
Thanks for the info. I’m in the Houston area. Nice breakdown of your likes & dislikes. I missed out on a blue one just south of Houston. It was a Performance Blue/black int. MT. Mark up was minimal and up front. I have a Nissan dealer 5 mins from my house. They got a black AT Sports model in. Took about 5 days to sell.

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
Ladies and Gents...if you want a specific Z, I could send you a list (national, not regional) of current stock, cars in transit, or ones on order. I only have the one I am buying coming in, but don't mind helping out. I can't tell you what they will sell them for, but I can locate you specific colors, trims, etc.

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
Ladies and Gents...if you want a specific Z, I could send you a list (national, not regional) of current stock, cars in transit, or ones on order. I only have the one I am buying coming in, but don't mind helping out. I can't tell you what they will sell them for, but I can locate you specific colors, trims, etc.
Would you be open to making a thread & updating every 1-3 months as inventory shuffles? If that's legal & worth your time, anyways. That'd be a very useful thread. :)

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
I wouldn't mind. Lemme figure out the best way to do it. I don't think it's a legal thing as I am not showing invoices or anything like that. Nissan usually does the allocations twice a month. Next order is set to open regionally on the 23rd and then again on the 27th I think.