Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Hey Dan, not quite what I had in mind. You both joined on the same day, very recently. I'm sure as a Director of Com. you can understand my skepticism. How about something as simple as a tweet from your twitter or a picture of you holding a dated sign. Really, the possibilities are endless here but Huston has delivered remarkably accurate information thus far, so I think we need something concrete and real to doubt him. Dan Passe has a background that makes him a champion for enthusiast, I'm sure he would take this opportunity to definitively and not ambiguously clear the air.
Sure. Check my Twitter feed. I cannot “clear the air” in the manner to which you’d like (and I’d like too) but I can point out that the account in question has not given accurate information. And after awhile it’s tough to stomach this level of misleading information.

I am a Z owner and I promise you that accurate information is coming soon. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Philosophy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
OK this is amazing. Sure. Check my Twitter feed.
Thanks for humoring me, Dan. For everyone following this exchange, he verified it. Hopefully the media outlets that lurk here and have published several articles take note.

Looks like we're operating largely on speculation here boys.

OP
OP
Houston.RZ34

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I'm just another car guy with a passion for Nissan's S and Z Chassis - nothing special.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Everyone keeps saying "soon", such a vague term. Are you talking about days, weeks or months?

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
This was a pretty hilarious back and forth
Actually…all of it. Official announcements will be coming soon. Please don’t buy into this Houston guy’s “facts.” Much more to tell in the coming months.
Everyone keeps saying "soon", such a vague term. Are you talking about days, weeks or months?
Well our newly online verified :p source is saying months so I'm going to say months.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
This was a pretty hilarious back and forth

Well our newly online verified :p source is saying months so I'm going to say months.
I'm talking about the unveil. I know details such as pricing etc. usually come later closer to the sale date.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
So 1 month, 2 months, or 12 months?... Still pretty vague imo... This waiting game is getting tiresome. :rolleyes: I guess at least we don't have 7 yrs for a reskin BMW. :p

I'm talking about the unveil. I know details such as pricing etc. usually come later closer to the sale date.
What's the point? It's not like we all don't already know what it looks like lol. But pricing and official specs would be nice. :D

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Soooo what are you getting now a Challenger 392?
Yeah, that was the original plan. I had been thinking about getting one for a couple years now, but just recently got in a better position to buy a new vehicle. Then with the spike in trade in values, but now rebates are disappearing and I just noticed the Z was a decent option earlier in the year too. IDK, even if I do buy a Scat pack this summer, if I get a really good deal and with my trade equity, I could always trade it in for the Z next year without too bad of a loss if I decide I don't really like the Challenger and the Z's review come back really good. But it would be smarter to just keep paying the Mustang down as I'm getting really close to paying it off. I love the 0% interest. I think Dodge is still offering it too, but they are strict in approving you I hear.

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
I’m a very easy person to find and I look forward to sharing as much as I can soon. This group and the others are the spirit of Z - and we are honored to be a part of bringing back the legend.

Can't wait but can they not bring back the CSC?

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
That is me. Yes. (@ZCCA can verify). As I stated info is coming. It’s not quite as cut and dried as folks think to come out with a vehicle like this. We are very excited about the car!
Sorry? Who are you and why should we beleive you are credible?

Last edited: