First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
This has been the worst launch of a new car that there ever was. Nissan has lost credibility with this new Z. I have had 2 Z's in the past and really would love the new Z and have been ready to pay cash for one for at least a year now. However just want a Performance stick shift model and will pay MSRP which is fair for a Nissan. This is a very nice car no doubt but it is not a hand made Ferrari and to pay over sticker makes no sense at all no matter how tough to come by at the moment. And make no doubt about it there will come a time dealers will have a few of these sitting on their lots waiting for a buyer. Then what do they do? Patience is a virtue. However do not lose site that Nissan publicized this vehicle as the next coming of the greatest thing since sliced bread. So I ask you where are the cars? Supply chain my butt, they just simply screwed this entire car launch up. And greedy dealers have just made it worse for the consumer. But wait just wait......

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
This has been the worst launch of a new car that there ever was. Nissan has lost credibility with this new Z. I have had 2 Z's in the past and really would love the new Z and have been ready to pay cash for one for at least a year now. However just want a Performance stick shift model and will pay MSRP which is fair for a Nissan. This is a very nice car no doubt but it is not a hand made Ferrari and to pay over sticker makes no sense at all no matter how tough to come by at the moment. And make no doubt about it there will come a time dealers will have a few of these sitting on their lots waiting for a buyer. Then what do they do? Patience is a virtue. However do not lose site that Nissan publicized this vehicle as the next coming of the greatest thing since sliced bread. So I ask you where are the cars? Supply chain my butt, they just simply screwed this entire car launch up. And greedy dealers have just made it worse for the consumer. But wait just wait......
Its crazy how much Nissan has promoted this car in the last year despite nobody being able to buy one. I definitely expect better from a brand as huge as Nissan.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Australian dealers are saying that there is a major manufacturing flaw and all non deliveries will be crushed., again this is just a rumor so far.That would be hard to believe.
regardless of rumor or truth you think with the lack of parts it be smarter to strip the good parts out the car to build another than crush the whole thing

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
I had thought I would be a late ‘22 customer for a ‘23 model year. I’m just going to wait until the ‘24 model comes out (no telling when that will be) and see if availability is better and if any issues have been rectified. Nissan, hopefully will have issues sorted out by then and, if not, we may not see any normal production until 2025. With that said, will the 2023 model year be a collectors item due to low production numbers? This has not been The rollout Nissan was wanting to occur.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Most people with the new Z that I've seen are not influencers at all 😂. Dealers don't care as long as they got your money. It all comes down on how much you are willing to pay. Even though it sounds like a good idea, but they are not going to wait until an influencer shows up. First come first served. Money talks.
I don't think I've seen more than 2 that arent owned by a Shop / Parts Company or an influencer. Very curious how you're seeing so many normal people with them lol.

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
I don't think I've seen more than 2 that arent owned by a Shop / Parts Company or an influencer. Very curious how you're seeing so many normal people with them lol.
gotta look harder 🤣

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
This is what is telling me there's issues... Posted on the facebook page. This car popped up for sale in NY. Apparently they're asking 70k for it. BUT

1667491841073.png

I was looking at the old VIN number thread and found this... from JULY 8th!

1667491903409.png

This is still a very low serial number, and it's JUST hitting the market now ?
To put into perspective, one of the very earliest ones spotted was 310060, with a build date of 03/22

Last edited: