First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
Baseball cards. Licence Plates. Cigars. In that order. Oh, and Coozies.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Baseball cards. Licence Plates. Cigars. In that order. Oh, and Coozies.
baseball cards have really blown up since covid...before that didnt seem like anyone cared.

ive got a few licence plates that ive picked up on vacations over the years. wish i would have thought to do that earlier in life...id have a huge collection by now.

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
I have been in the car biz (sales manager mostly) so I started collecting plates off of trade ins.

Mark Folio

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
only Nissan
Occupation
manager
In the chaotic rhythm of daily life, finding solace in a hobby can be a game-changer. Whether it's painting, gardening, or even collecting rare stamps, hobbies offer a therapeutic escape from the mundane. However, maintaining a serene environment to indulge in your passion can sometimes be challenging. This is where professional cleaners come into play.

Imagine having a dedicated space for your hobby, free from the distraction of clutter. Professional cleaners, like those at Emop, can turn this dream into reality. With their expertise, they ensure your living space is immaculate, creating the perfect ambiance for your creative pursuits.

What's more, Emop offers a fantastic opportunity to save while investing in your hobbies. Booking a one-off deep cleaning service not only rejuvenates your home but also rewards you with cashback of up to ÂŁ150. It's a win-win situation, allowing you to enjoy both a tidy space and extra savings.

If you're in St Albans and ready to elevate your hobby experience, check out Emop to explore the benefits of professional cleaning services. Unleash your creativity in a clean and organized environment – your hobbies deserve it!
Thanks a ton for sharing!

Last edited:
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
VA
Besides cars, I'm really into hiking. Just recently, I conquered Inwangsan mountain in Korea. The trail was challenging, but the views from the summit were absolutely stunning! I really recommend this place. Kudos to our friendly guide at https://gowithguide.com/korea I felt safe and well-informed throughout the hike.
168024.jpg
168025.jpg

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Boating and skis too

1713438229718-ia.jpg

supercharged. Think it will do high 60s. Kids mostly use it. I am the maintenance man…. Have ridden some and it is BIG water here so I don’t go much over 60. Once you fall off one of these things at speed- well, you don’t want to again. But boats are another hobby/addiction