DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
that guy spends waaaaay too much time tweezing his eyebrows
Actually given his incredibly scrawny attempt at a "beard" (why do these people even bother, they look so much better without them) I'd say the lack of eyebrow hair is probably au naturel.

Travis Sy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2014 Nissan GTR, 2016 Porsche GT3rs
Hey guys. I recently vinyl wrapped my trim on my new Z and I think it looks way better! Really makes the car look more aggressive and look less electricy lol if you want to see what it looks like I show it in this video

Travis Sy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2014 Nissan GTR, 2016 Porsche GT3rs
Sorry bro lol I figured I post multiple threads because there are different topics discussed in the video

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Click bait thread leading to a click bait video. SMH
Could've just posted the price in the thread.
But the views...

Does youtube count 20 seconds as a view? Had to stop when statements sounded like questions.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Over paid at $65K, you even say that you think its only worth $45k-$50K.

-RJM

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I'm not clicking the video.
So, op paid $65k?
If so, I guess for an "influencer" or whatever they call themselves, seems not too bad.

I mean, it's not 200% and goes to show the markup for early, limited production Z going to people willing to overpay isn't all that steep.

OP
OP
Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
These Are The Top Five Most Overrated New Sports Cars According To You

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/02/t...-most-overrated-sports-cars-according-to-you/

Despite all of the noise that sports cars will soon go the way of the dodo, there are a bunch on the market. In fact, there are so many that we think there are a bunch of overrated options to critique so we made it the subject of our question of the day. It turns out that you lot agree. Here are the top five overrated sports cars on the market according to you.

5 – Nissan Z – Nissan’s retro-styled sports car got 7 upvotes and not a single downvote. Stigasawuswrecks submitted the car and explained his thoughts quite succinctly: ” Beaten by every car in its class and brakes are still Nissan bad.”

4 – Audi S3 / RS3 / S4 / Golf R – This is a broad entry so we nearly didn’t include it but Ben made some good points and it received 9 upvotes and only 1 downvote. “None of these are terrible cars, but I feel they’re not upholding the reputation they’ve earned in previous models and instead have been a letdown in that context,” he wrote.

There were a few dissenters (me included if we’re talking about the RS3 only) but a number of you agreed that the Golf R itself deserved the title of the most overrated car.

3 – BMW M3 / M4 – This pair got 14 upvotes and not a single downvote. Yudha Bagaskara pointed out its “hideous front grille” and Reagan1 took things further. They pointed out its “awful, iPad dash…and weight…”

2 – BMW Z4 – No car received as many upvotes as the Z4 without getting a single downvote. The final score for this two-door sports car was 18-0. Some disagreed but even then it was called irrelevant.

1 – Toyota Supra – The most over-rated car according to all of you is a Toyota – and one co-developed with BMW at that. It received 26 upvotes and only 2 downvotes making it the most agreed-upon overrated sports car here. BeerThirty247 made the point quite clearly. ” Sorry Toyota but an icon should never be rebadged from a competitor,” they said. In our testing, the Supra was a lot of fun but that doesn’t exclude it from potentially being overrated.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
I finally found one local and stopped by...used 9AT Proto. $74k 🙄

To me, it reinforced my "370Z with a body kit" opinion. The safety regulations over the past twenty years have ruined enthusiast-centric transportation with higher door thresholds, broad and thick dashes and doors...it seems as if you're sitting in something outsized and "in your face".

Surprisingly, the seats were manual and the front large dial barely moved - with great effort - the seat back. At this price point and with all the other crap, the car should have come with power heated/cooled seats, and an LSD (on the Standard).

Better yet, it should have been 350HP, N/A and not more than 3,500 lbs at 2/3rd the price.

That would have brought more "homage to the past" than a bunch of body panels and badges.

Last edited: