West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Everyone’s frustrated, Nissan goofed big time worldwide on communication! So again in the Aus market, are there enforced caps on added dealer markups? It will be crazy in the US, mark your *kind* words😂
Dealers are not legally able to add mark ups.
The price is set by Nissan Aus, and that includes dealer delivery. The price is advertised online, and as long as you put the right postcode in…that is what you will pay
The accc state that once a price is advertised you can not charge above it, you can charge less if you like but not more.
However, in Aus you are looking at around 80k for the coupe, and 87k for the proto give or take a couple of K depending where you live and colour you choose.
This includes all on road costs, dealer delivery ( around 1.5k) and taxes…does not include insurance

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
When I think of Australians i picture Crocodile Dundee for a guy and Elle Macpherson for a girl
end-
the whole bloody island looks like that- in my pea sized brain...
Nissan-350Z-Converrted-To-Fairlady-Z-Impersonator-18.jpg

paul_hogan_gqa0x72aem.jpeg

z-side.jpg

images (3).jpeg

forcer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E550
I responded to this sentiment already - July 12th, just 8 posts above yours...

I'm actually having second thoughts about getting a Z. Not because of what dealers are or aren't saying, but because of how the community appears to be. Ya'll are a toxic bunch aren't you?
that feels like insane overreaction lol. imagine not buying a car because of a few ppl on the internet lol

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
I responded to this sentiment already - July 12th, just 8 posts above yours...

I'm actually having second thoughts about getting a Z. Not because of what dealers are or aren't saying, but because of how the community appears to be. Ya'll are a toxic bunch aren't you?
Duchess, don’t base your decision on the behavior of anyone on this forum. All Internet forums can get pissy because some folks find it easier to be passive aggressive in front of a computer. Having said that, I find the vast majority on this forum to be good people, passionate about Z’s. Make your decision based on the car itself. If you end up buying the car, nobody is going to make you visit this forum. Just drive it and be happy. Cheers.