First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
Finally got one in our allocation, but unable to make a change order. Nissan likes to say here's your car, take it or leave it. So I took it. Black diamond, red interior, auto, performance model . I only wanted the blue one, so after a few days of calling dealers within a reasonable drive, (I am a GSM of a dealer) I found one not pre-sold. So we are gonna swap when they get here in April. Mine will be a blue, 6 spd sport. Best I could work up. Really wanted the auto performance model, but beggars can't be choosers so I will just add some leather and heated seats to it. Unless, of course my "request" for one more Z in my allocation get approved. If I do get the extra one, one will go in the showroom.

I was using my google fu skills for an answer to a question, when I stumble upon this forum. So, hello from Nashville! And please don't beat me up for working at a dealership.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
welcome

man black auto performance with red accent interior is the exact Z ive been after for months

im gonna guess you are from downtown nashville nissan? I got a list of the Zs in that configuration incoming to all delaers in the US a few months back and I noticed the nashville on there

GILLMAN NISSAN MOSES NISSAN ST. ALBANS JOHN SISSON NISSAN MCLARTY NIS/N LITTLE ROCK NISSAN OF SAN BERNARDINO VALLEY NISSAN, LLC COULTER NISSAN CLARK NISSAN FRED BEANS NISSAN/DOYLEST ORR NISSAN LYNN LAYTON CAD-NISSAN SANTA MARIA NISSAN NISSAN OF LAS CRUCES RIVERHEAD AUTO MALL, LTD. DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE NISSAN MIRACLE NISSAN N AUGUSTA NISSAN OF BURLINGAME PEARSON NISSAN OF OCALA

OP
OP

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
No, not from downtown. My inbound one (the black) is not showing up on locaters now as I have marked it sold to the other dealers customer with her name and info. He reciprocated the courtesy to me. Putting customers names and ordering info on the units does speed up the actual delivery a little. Key word, a little. If I get the second one, and it happens to black with red, I will let you know.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
No, not from downtown. My inbound one (the black) is not showing up on locaters now as I have marked it sold to the other dealers customer with her name and info. He reciprocated the courtesy to me. Putting customers names and ordering info on the units does speed up the actual delivery a little. Key word, a little. If I get the second one, and it happens to black with red, I will let you know.
ahh ok yes stay in touch for sure! yeah my list had 271 Zs either at port or sea in transit through january and out of that only 27 were black performance auto. and just that list above was with the red accent. rest were all black which I would take as well. just dont want the blue interior with black