Occupation
Mechanic
shits little weak...i know what the first thing going on there is

BB_Sam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jaguar F-type R-Dynamic 6MT
That blue Z is an automatic. Is that the first we've seen of the automatic?

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
I have only just got around to watching this video.

At the start of the video with the car revving you can hear the person recording it asking multiple times whether the valves were open.

I was under the assumption from the specs that we have that the Z does not have/come with an active valved exhaust system.

So does it have one or not?

If it does that will make life simpler as then I can get any aftermarket system with valves and control it via the car like in my current M140i with a Remus catback.

If it doesn't then I would have to look at systems that come with a remote control like an Armytrix.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
I have only just got around to watching this video.

At the start of the video with the car revving you can hear the person recording it asking multiple times whether the valves were open.

I was under the assumption from the specs that we have that the Z does not have/come with an active valved exhaust system.

So does it have one or not?

If it does that will make life simpler as then I can get any aftermarket system with valves and control it via the car like in my current M140i with a Remus catback.

If it doesn't then I would have to look at systems that come with a remote control like an Armytrix.
It has been confirmed the automatic comes with active valve exhaust. The manual does not.

When you put it in 'Sport' mode in the 9AT, it opens the exhaust up.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Fast Intentions catback going on that car ASAP when I get one.
I totally agree. On my last Z I had an Invidia Gemini cat back titanium. It was amazing. Has anyone had any experience with Armytrix? It’s got the quiet neighbour mode and full open mode off a remote?