Early reviews of the A90 Supra manual*

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
the blue looks a lot like seiran blue lol
Haha. Toyota: "Hrm, a lot of people seem to like that new Z car in the blue colour.. and there's a lot of hype about those manual transmission things, should we??"

Next it'll be a package with a black roof and silver accent stripe or something.

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Haha. Toyota: "Hrm, a lot of people seem to like that new Z car in the blue colour.. and there's a lot of hype about those manual transmission things, should we??"

Next it'll be a package with a black roof and silver accent stripe or something.

So you are saying Toyota went through concept, idea, production and sales of a new sports car. AND was able to make refinements or customer driven changes- like the manual. AND produce and deliver those now...

while we are still waiting on the first Z still :(
and those delivery dates keep getting pushed back

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
So you are saying Toyota went through concept, idea, production and sales of a new sports car. AND was able to make refinements or customer driven changes- like the manual. AND produce and deliver those now...

while we are still waiting on the first Z still :(
and those delivery dates keep getting pushed back
1. Production isn't done by Toyota (nor BMW for that matter).
2. It's not exactly new as it has a shared platform with the Z4, so not as hard as starting from scratch. Admittedly, Nissan had it even easier than that.
3. Let's not kid ourselves here. The manual A90 was squarely in response to the Z, not so much customer feedback.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
It's nice to have some relatively affordable options now. Sounds like a blast:
Thank you for bringing this channel to my attention—these guys rule. Them whipping a GR Yaris around The Ring while carrying on a conversation and waxing everyone else's ass while being as cool as the other side of the pillow is downright impressive.

OP
OP
Orveezy

Orveezy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Thank you for bringing this channel to my attention—these guys rule. Them whipping a GR Yaris around The Ring while carrying on a conversation and waxing everyone else's ass while being as cool as the other side of the pillow is downright impressive.

No problem-o! I love the vid of him tearing up some forest twisties in the GR yaris. One of the view youtubers who have an excellent driving POV

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
1. Production isn't done by Toyota (nor BMW for that matter).
2. It's not exactly new as it has a shared platform with the Z4, so not as hard as starting from scratch. Admittedly, Nissan had it even easier than that.
3. Let's not kid ourselves here. The manual A90 was squarely in response to the Z, not so much customer feedback.
1. Huh? Who produces Nissans then? Aliens?
2. Don’t send this guy to court. He’ll contradict himself right into losing.
3. Eff Nissan and anyone who brings on competition! I effing hate innovation. That’s it. I’m hopping in my model T damnit!

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
The aliens make the Supra ... you just have to look at it to know it certainly is not made on Earth. ;)

3. Eff Nissan and anyone who brings on competition! I effing hate innovation. That’s it. I’m hopping in my model T damnit!
But only if it's black. ;)

Forget that newbie Henry Ford ... what you really want is the Carl Benz Motorwagen made nearly 20 years earlier. :p

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator

Magna Steyr produces the A90.

The rest of your comments don't really make any sense. It sounds like the points I made flew right over your head.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Huh, wah?

For a moment there I thought you mentioned "t-tops" and got all on board with whatever that is (day drinking? Ain't nothing wrong with that!) But, alas, model T....